I've been following all three of the threads on the new earth-nature animals and have seen quite a few people who are very frustrated with how breeding is going. I wanted to get all those frustrations down in one place, so I'm starting this thread.

The odds seem frankly awful on these animals. I'm up to 12 or so failed attempts, and since I don't speed breed that is almost a full week of fails. All the fun is just being sucked out of the game for me right now, and I know I'm not the only one.

Since early October, I've bred exactly 3 animals that I didn't already have. With an average of 2 breedings per day, I'm guessing that's about 84 breedings. That's like a 4% success rate. And I think it's been almost a full month since I got even one new animal from breeding. During the tournaments and world events, I was kept from getting overly frustrated because there was still something fun to do in the game, but since the end of the last tournament, my forest has been completely stagnant. No new animals are coming in, meaning I don't need to plant food or even mine and expand (I'm building new habitats but they aren't getting filled). I've been trying for all three new limited animals for a solid week and have not a single one to show for it. This game is no fun now.

I'm rapidly losing interest in continuing to play. I'm not going to drop tons of money to buy these animals that I *should* be able to breed for free. I don't expect or want breeding to be super easy, because that would be no fun either, but a 4% success rate in 6 weeks is frankly absurd.

I know I'm not the only player that feels like this. This thread is for others to voice their concerns and frustrations as well.