Thread: Logging in to forum

Executive Chef

Logging in to forum

I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but I'm having a few problems logging into the forum. Once I'm logged in, I have no issues but most of the time it's telling me I'm logged in but if I go to reply to a thread it's telling me I'm not logged in. Does anyone have any suggestions?

The Honorable Panda
    Go back and log in but make sure you check the remember me ? box to see if that helps.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Thanks I will try that. It's quite hard to predict tho as sometimes it works no problems other times it just does not work. I will try using the remember me and hopefully that's me sorted

Same here I'm so confused LoL
    Tracey8170

Executive Chef
    I'm working a bit better when using the remember me feature. However, I'm a bit confused cause I thought when you used that kind of feature you were permanently logged in. I still need to log in each time I access the forum! Not complaining cause tbh I prefer that, I'm just glad it's working again!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Go back and log in but make sure you check the remember me ? box to see if that helps.
    Hi kooky, I'm still having a few problems logging into the forum. Sometimes it works and other times after I log in and try to reply to something it says I'm not logged in.