Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Frustrated breeders

Rhino Keeper
    God **** that's sickening!!! I don't really want all of the creatures but the ones I do want to breed I don't get, the chocolate rabbit did it for me, I spend less attention to this game now. I was going to leave until that kitsune came out and then the toronado. Love them both, just got toronado hopefully have kitsune tomorrow but then after that, prob stop. I'm sick of not getting the limited creatures I so desperately want and I haven't even played for a year yet and already fed up with limited's everywhere. Not to mention the fact I need a new phone just to play it as mine is likely too old to keep up, and I think the next phone will be android and this game isn't available there so looks like that's pretty much it for me
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Executive Chef
    I am a frustrated breeder.

I can not breed a solar simian.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    Me either, I managed to get Jackalope, the ferret and the parrot as fails, but don't need them. I need the solar simian for the goal. I'm thinking that ppl who buy gems have a slightly better chance than ppl who don't. Ppl who use gems often would be between them

Quote Originally Posted by TokiChunsa View Post
    Me either, I managed to get Jackalope, the ferret and the parrot as fails, but don't need them. I need the solar simian for the goal. I'm thinking that ppl who buy gems have a slightly better chance than ppl who don't. Ppl who use gems often would be between them
    I used to purchase gems but I stopped when I became 100% sure there was a pattern in my breedings. Since then I have been missing every limited creature with the only exception of the love dove. Maybe it's just a coincidence but who knows... your theory might as well be true
    ૮(◌ᵒ௰ᵒ◌)ა
    ID: WhiteRabbit89
    Currently playing:
    ♥ Farm Story 2 ♥ Fantasy Forest Story ♥ Castel Story(hiatus)

Farm Supplier
    This latest limited and planetary sickness has done it for me! I'm deleting this game from three devices and taking my cash money somewhere else! No more ferry ferrets or rainguins for me! I've come to see TL as corrupt as UEFA! They're probably messi fans, barca fans and man city fans!!! Goodbye cruel, unfair and not a Fantasy at all Forest! Trying not to swear! Goodbye. Best of luck to all!
    FFS lvl 50 RorJam Albie's Forest album 193/219
    CS lvl 33 RorJam Albie's Forest
    ( Looking for neighbors on CS )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RorJam View Post
    This latest limited and planetary sickness has done it for me! I'm deleting this game from three devices and taking my cash money somewhere else! No more ferry ferrets or rainguins for me! I've come to see TL as corrupt as UEFA! They're probably messi fans, barca fans and man city fans!!! Goodbye cruel, unfair and not a Fantasy at all Forest! Trying not to swear! Goodbye. Best of luck to all!
    I don't blame you for leaving. Every day I keep playing and failing to breed anything new, every limited animal they deny me, the voice in my head telling me to delete the game gets stronger.

Executive Chef
    In the last 36 days, I have only managed to breed 1 new animal. One. In thirty-six days.

In that time, the chocolate rabbit came and went, along with a bunch of gems wasted trying to get it.
    I also tried for the Aperil Fool which there is a 99% chance will go off the market before those of us who have been trying and failing to get a space critter since Tuesday will even get another chance at the fool, except if we give up our chance of getting space animals.

Is there a word in English that means frustrated x100? THAT would be the word to describe my feelings about the game now.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 04-24-15 at 12:12 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    In the last 36 days, I have only managed to breed 1 new animal. One. In thirty-six days.

In that time, the chocolate rabbit came and went, along with a bunch of gems wasted trying to get it.
    I also tried for the Aperil Fool which there is a 99% chance will go off the market before those of us who have been trying and failing to get a space critter since Tuesday will even get another chance at the fool, except if we give up our chance of getting space animals.

Is there a word in English that means frustrated x100? THAT would be the word to describe my feelings about the game now.
    I'm with you Zen, I'm at 76 tries in trying to breed ONE space creature... no tesllama and brought the flyerfox due to breeding issues!!!! Plus I'm having major Internet issues so it's very frustrating, so I too would like to know a word meaning MAJOR FRUSTRATING issues!!!!!! Somethings gotta give!!

I try for every limited , but The one I really wanted was chocolate rabbit tried non stop over 2 accounts with nothing used up the remainder of my gems trying. My fails are doubled as I get no limiteds on 2 accounts. And I am up to the 100th plus try for the toucan still have not got a single gem animal. I can remember when this game began and I felt so happy that such a fun new game was out. It's a shame it's turned into such a money grabbing joke now. . I refuse to buy all the animals that I miss out on due to the impossible odds. At $18.99 per animal its ridiculous!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I am a frustrated breeder, too. Three diamond animals were possible, a toucan was no problem, but the limited animals are impossible... It's sooooo bad! Should I bred the next diamond hybrid? It seems so much easier. -.-'

Since a week I try for plutopus, but only 5, 8, ort 9 hours. *argh*
    Feel free to add me: Unto0chable87
    My games: Dragon Story Lvl 128 and Fantasy Forest Story Lvl 100.