Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Frustrated breeders

Rhino Keeper
    Well, the quest is only a week long so I can't imagine the palmeranian limited being longer than a week, unless it's one of those where it becomes limited after the quest goes away.

I've only ever succeeded in one week-long limited and that was the chimpala (which is a rare, and had smaller fails).

Fashion Designer
    This game is really starting to frustrate me. I can't get the last limited animal, I can't get another certain animal I have tried countless times for that will most likely be taken away in the next week or two. Now a new Valentines creature that will surely be limited. How are you supposed to try for 2-3 animals at once. Let alone the other regular animals your still missing. Either keep releasing anims that will stay forever or stop releasing them for at least a week and let people catch up. At least with DS there are so many dragons to try for that you don't even need to worry about it. This game keeps releasing animals and most of them get taken away. No new elements. No new creatures unless you were lucky enough to start expanding on the right island before they were released.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I can assure you that an ultra rare is not more common than an Super rare. Been playing since July and trying for an ultra rare about 25% of the time. None have come to my forest yet. Trying for Confetti Yeti (about 75% of the time with 4 elements) without success in 58 tries since it came out. I would love to get a 45 hour fail.
    I know its not suppose to be
    But i was talking how i was getting everything including ulta rare except for the limited animal

New Resident
    this is not good. for me the smitten kitten just isn't showing up. worse then the Xmas animals! this was a fairly new account at Xmas time that's the only reason I bred the reindeer and poodle but couldn't breed Santa paws. probably going to be worse because this account isn't "new" anymore. I'll probably only be able to breed the kitten or the dove not both and this time there won't be a possible breed combo with something else like Paws was breedable with pyro and one of the others. and now I've missed out on the palmeranian with all these 12hr plus fails!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DarRorJam View Post
    this is not good. for me the smitten kitten just isn't showing up. worse then the Xmas animals! this was a fairly new account at Xmas time that's the only reason I bred the reindeer and poodle but couldn't breed Santa paws. probably going to be worse because this account isn't "new" anymore. I'll probably only be able to breed the kitten or the dove not both and this time there won't be a possible breed combo with something else like Paws was breedable with pyro and one of the others. and now I've missed out on the palmeranian with all these 12hr plus fails!
    I'm sure you'll get it - just keep trying! There are quite a few older players here who have gotten it (even without speeding) so it's just down to luck.

Quote Originally Posted by DarRorJam View Post
    It's so frustrating, I understand totally. I just had my last try at palmeranium and got a 21 hour fail. Have tried a half dozen times for kitten on my daughters account with no luck. Here's hoping we both get it! Best of luck

New Resident
    thanks everyone for the support but I've made a choice...I've sold my "love" habitat and I'm no longer going to breed armidillos any longer! going to try for the parrot and other album things honestly id rather have unicorn fails then kitten/dove fails at this point I feel I'm closer to a gem then a love creature!

Rhino Keeper
    Frustrated is understating it
    I have been trying for three weeks to get a treasure toucan using ocean owl and vinotaur - both level 14 (that's on top of the month or so it took me to get the ocean owl)
    I was unable to breed a single Xmas creature - so, no treasure, no Xmas - cuts out a lot of the suggested winning opponents in members' tournament lists
    I too have never been able to breed the Unicorn - had to resort to using gems
    Other than that, I have a reasonable spread of animals
    The other frustrating element in this game is the mining
    I can't get enough runes to build the habitats I need - I reckon I've had to sell over 30 animals because of lack of room
    I absolutely hate the mining - wish there was an alternative method of getting new habitat
    ellerslie6

ellerslie6

using 2 accounts i thought i would at least have some chance with the limiteds but every single time i get the commons. at the moment the fails are 12 hours each so they are long and boring. also have only been getting one bomb per 12 hours so am getting ripped off there too! feeling ready to quit this game that i once loved and looked forward to playing. not even bothering with tournament. shame how hard its got to play a game that should be fun and stress free.

Executive Chef
    This is one month trying for anything limited and getting nothing
    I speed breed too sometimes
    Still nothing

Ohh
    Maybe j should quit the game
    Not as fun
    With all those non stop limited and odds being redicoulsly low