Thread: Please help i think my game is stuck!!!

Rhino Keeper

Please help i think my game is stuck!!!

Someone please help me to advance!! I emailed Team Lava but they weren't much help and sent me to the forums for 'tips'! I'm working on the Blythewood sapling part 2 goal!! I was on my third deep sea exploring adventure to get the rest of the lapis lazuli to make the trinket. I was checking the requirements to upgrade the sapling to level 2 (which needed the lapis lazuli trinket)....well somehow when I put down my phone my finger touched the 'buy all' button! Yes I know over 200 gems gone for nothing...so tired of these gem traps but this was the worst. I believe mailing Agnes the letters in the royal exchange was in process or already competed can't quite remember. Of course I emailed team lava to get back my gems, thought I'd try but they said the upgrade was permanent! Well I upgraded and now the only think I see is to visit the blythewood sapling which is actually a goddess tree. I've included screenshots to help explain my progress!! I've visited the sapling about 5 times and nothing happens! I dont have anything new to make in the potion shop or workshops. I don't see any new adventures. My magic forge has nothing new to make...neither does the kitchen!! I see where I now need the garnet trinket to upgrade the goddess tree but I don't see how to make it or where! I'm thinking because I unintentionally upgraded the sapling it skipped a few steps that would have triggered something! Any ideas??? I'd really appreciate it otherwise I may just stop playing! Sister to sister is taking long enough!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	16831   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	21 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	16832   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	15 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	16833  

Nightclub Owner
    If visiting your current tree does not work and you don't have any other options open, the Skip button of the quest might be the only option. Look at the main threads (3 in total) about the sampling quest arc.

You are here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Sapling-Part-2
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 11-24-14 at 10:13 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Your Goal should be complete now, please force close the app and check your Kingdom Goals list. Thanks.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you I actually didn't have the option to skip but TL fixed it and it's progessing now!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Your Goal should be complete now, please force close the app and check your Kingdom Goals list. Thanks.
    Thanks for fixing!! I really appreciate it!