Thread: Please help i think my game is stuck!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Please help i think my game is stuck!!!

Someone please help me to advance!! I emailed Team Lava but they weren't much help and sent me to the forums for 'tips'! I'm working on the Blythewood sapling part 2 goal!! I was on my third deep sea exploring adventure to get the rest of the lapis lazuli to make the trinket. I was checking the requirements to upgrade the sapling to level 2 (which needed the lapis lazuli trinket)....well somehow when I put down my phone my finger touched the 'buy all' button! Yes I know over 200 gems gone for nothing...so tired of these gem traps but this was the worst. I believe mailing Agnes the letters in the royal exchange was in process or already competed can't quite remember. Of course I emailed team lava to get back my gems, thought I'd try but they said the upgrade was permanent! Well I upgraded and now the only think I see is to visit the blythewood sapling which is actually a goddess tree. I've included screenshots to help explain my progress!! I've visited the sapling about 5 times and nothing happens! I dont have anything new to make in the potion shop or workshops. I don't see any new adventures. My magic forge has nothing new to make...neither does the kitchen!! I see where I now need the garnet trinket to upgrade the goddess tree but I don't see how to make it or where! I'm thinking because I unintentionally upgraded the sapling it skipped a few steps that would have triggered something! Any ideas??? I'd really appreciate it otherwise I may just stop playing! Sister to sister is taking long enough!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	16831   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	22 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	16832   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	15 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	16833