Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Increase COAL - another thing to balance.

Rhino Keeper

Please Increase COAL - another thing to balance.

Coal is needed for stone blocks - upgrades, buildings, storage expansion and for torchs - adventures and land expansion, yet coal is very very rare.

I have two mines, neither gives much or any coal! I went both collections today getting zero coal from either.

That leaves hacking rocks. 20 energy, 1700 coins and seems to produce 3 to 4 coal per rock. That is one torch or two bricks. My problem has become I am almost maxed on stone blocks and stone. This feels so futile spending every spare energy to try to get a drop that should be so much more common, and not being able to store the by product stone because I cant get enough coal to Keep up with storage.

Please make coal a common drop.

Host(ess)
    Me also facing same problem
    No coals but goals need many coal in order to progress
    So pls drop more coal

I agree. The lack of coal makes it very difficult to move forward in the game at any speed faster than a snail's pace. Kind of boring. I'm hoping it will get more interesting because I really like this type of game.

Lodestone has also become an increasingly rare drop. Those cards just don't seem to want to give it up, any more.

Rhino Keeper
    Another slow game. Can't stand it.

Maybe even add coal to gifts?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseMinerva View Post
    Maybe even add coal to gifts?
    I like this suggestion.

Rhino Keeper
    iron i can understand being a more rare drop as the only thing we seem to use it for is expanding. but coal is used freaking everywhere. we also need a little increase in the drop rate for clay. getting enough clay for all the bricks we need is becoming a pain. my coal now far outweighs my clay. and thats with making a bunch of torches for adventures and my mines.

Executive Chef
    Coal drops are ridiculously scarce. I agree.

We have no options for wind or water energy. I cannot build a solar panel. This appears to be coal country and we need coal for nearly every item we create, yet are not able to open a coal mine.

I promise to sequester my carbon emissions. As much a boondoggle as it is, I will "reduce my carbon footprint" elsewhere if I am allowed to mine and obtain more coal!

Farm Supplier
    I think the game creators are even greedier than the FS2 creators are, setting everything up for gem purchase. I'm happy to make purchases, but the value in this game is lacking.

Fashion Designer
    Agreed. Need a higher droprate and gifting option... or maybe just don't require 30 of them for Prince Charming's Castle. I mean if you get one every three whacks of stone (probably more like one every four or five) then you need 60 energy (or 80-100) just to get enough for one building.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast