Thread: Are you getting any offers to install a new game and receive gems reward?

Rhino Keeper

Are you getting any offers to install a new game and receive gems reward?

Dear CS players please help me. I am not getting any offers to install a new game and receive gems reward for last one month. Last games were the halloween ones. Is something wrong with my CS or are you also not getting such offers?
    Last edited by Mikachernova; 11-22-14 at 06:23 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Hmmmm 50 views and no replies . Guess you are not getting that offers too. Hope they will be back soon

Nightclub Owner
    Well sometimes it can take a coup,e of month before a new game comes out. So it is not abnormal to wait. We got a good wave last month, so I expect next will be around valentine.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    I got a little game on mine to install but it has no mention of gems if I do..

Rhino Keeper
    Ok . Thought a thanksgiving is a good opportunity to introduce new updates for games )

Executive Chef
    Halloween was last bunch for me too. I was starting to wonder too! Good to know it's not unusual.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainstorms45 View Post
    I got a little game on mine to install but it has no mention of gems if I do..
    If it's offered in your quest book, then after you install that game you will get another quest that gives you gems.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikachernova View Post
    Dear CS players please help me. I am not getting any offers to install a new game and receive gems reward for last one month. Last games were the halloween ones. Is something wrong with my CS or are you also not getting such offers?
    Promotional goals like this are sent out randomly. You may not get the offer each time. Hopefully you will receive the offer next time.

Please note that IOS players do not get gems/gold for downloading or playing other games. These goals give 0 rewards.
    Goals that do award gems are unrelated to the Goals you mentioned.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request