Thread: Christmas update is not working

Fashion Designer

Christmas update is not working

This is a copy paste of the post from the bakery story forum, because the issue is exactly the same

"iOS Christmas Version Doesn't Work!
    I got the update for the Christmas version for iOS but nothing besides the icon and the loading screen changed. No new scenery, no new quest, no unlocked Christmas recipes on the oven and definitely no Christmas ovens. It seems that a lot of people are having this issue (at least on the Discussion Forum). I'm concerned because from the Android screenshots I see there's a timer on these recipes (10 days) but it's alreadyose recipes while Android get full 10 days??

And yes I'm updated to the latest version of iOS and game. I've hard restarted everything and still, only the icon and the loading screen have changed. And no I do not have the old Christmas version still installed or anything."

would like to add, screen shots from players on android, have the new decorations, outside scenery and new recipes.

I hope we can get some kind of answer on this issue soon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    This is a copy paste of the post from the bakery story forum, because the issue is exactly the same

"iOS Christmas Version Doesn't Work!
    I got the update for the Christmas version for iOS but nothing besides the icon and the loading screen changed. No new scenery, no new quest, no unlocked Christmas recipes on the oven and definitely no Christmas ovens. It seems that a lot of people are having this issue (at least on the Discussion Forum). I'm concerned because from the Android screenshots I see there's a timer on these recipes (10 days) but it's alreadyose recipes while Android get full 10 days??

And yes I'm updated to the latest version of iOS and game. I've hard restarted everything and still, only the icon and the loading screen have changed. And no I do not have the old Christmas version still installed or anything."

would like to add, screen shots from players on android, have the new decorations, outside scenery and new recipes.

I hope we can get some kind of answer on this issue soon
    we have just had Autumn goals last week so I highly doubt they will add Christmas goals or content just yet.

The update was in preparation for the Holiday content. Keep an eye out over the next few weeks for some seasonal stuff.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    The update was in preparation for the Holiday content. Keep an eye out over the next few weeks for some seasonal stuff.
    Woohoo!! thanks FrozenTurtle! ..... still wish we could get the stuff the android users already have ... but then we often get things they do not, or before them. Can't wait!