Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iOS Christmas Version Doesn't Work!

The update was in preparation for the Holiday content. Keep an eye out over the next few weeks for some seasonal stuff.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    The update was in preparation for the Holiday content. Keep an eye out over the next few weeks for some seasonal stuff.

Thanks for a reply... Next few weeks lol exciting but it will be torture waiting

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cozyreader13 View Post
    Thanks for a reply... Next few weeks lol exciting but it will be torture waiting
    I know right?? and next monday is December 1st already!! we need snow fallling now! lol....

Host(ess)
    I feel like we are being *****ed when android already has it. but IOS users have to wait a couple weeks? really?! im very disappointed with TL recently and Things need to change soon. bring the old christmas stuff back for us new players

Just to avoid confusion, I wanted to clarify that the updates that would be coming are only content updates. Unfortunately, there won't be any scenery changes in-game. Sorry if I got your hopes up!

Just to avoid confusion, I wanted to clarify that the updates that would be coming are only content updates. Unfortunately, there won't be any scenery changes in-game. Sorry if I got your hopes up!
    Ah, our bubbles bursted! I guess that also mean no Christmas music or bots wearing holiday costumes too? Kinda sad! But I'm still looking forward to the new holiday contents. Please keep them coming in soon.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Just wondered will people like myself get the updated music that is more Christmassy and the snowy backdrop and dressed up customers??

Rhino Keeper
    Frozen turtle--the app pictures in the apple store are really false advertising in restaurant & bakery. They show the cute elves and snow outside. I started playing in 2012 with the iOS Christmas version, but unfortunately we lost it 8/13. The game hasn't been the same for me since. The customers don't look right & the music isn't as good. The game used to give me a feel good feeling with the cute christmas atmosphere. Last week I was so excited because it looked like you were bringing it back. When nothing had changed, I thought maybe after thanksgiving. Now I find out it was all false! I really think you should bring these items back as advertised or change the app pictures. Thanks so much.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by auroramom View Post
    Frozen turtle--the app pictures in the apple store are really false advertising in restaurant & bakery. They show the cute elves and snow outside. I started playing in 2012 with the iOS Christmas version, but unfortunately we lost it 8/13. The game hasn't been the same for me since. The customers don't look right & the music isn't as good. The game used to give me a feel good feeling with the cute christmas atmosphere. Last week I was so excited because it looked like you were bringing it back. When nothing had changed, I thought maybe after thanksgiving. Now I find out it was all false! I really think you should bring these items back as advertised or change the app pictures. Thanks so much.
    I agree with you. I don't understand why it is a problem for them..... if they would just come on and explain why it can not happen..... but to just not do it because the whim has not hit them to do it....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    I agree with you. I don't understand why it is a problem for them..... if they would just come on and explain why it can not happen..... but to just not do it because the whim has not hit them to do it....
    I'm seriously starting to doubt if we will ever get a straight answer from this company, on anything. I think they just don't "feel like it" to be honest. Too much work for them maybe? I mean it's not like the Black Friday sales kept them up all night or anything....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12