Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iOS Christmas Version Doesn't Work!

iOS Christmas Version Doesn't Work!

I got the update for the Christmas version for iOS but nothing besides the icon and the loading screen changed. No new scenery, no new quest, no unlocked Christmas recipes on the oven and definitely no Christmas ovens. It seems that a lot of people are having this issue (at least on the Discussion Forum). I'm concerned because from the Android screenshots I see there's a timer on these recipes (10 days) but it's already been a day so if this gets fixed a few days from now do we only get like 3 days to bake those recipes while Android get full 10 days??

And yes I'm updated to the latest version of iOS and game. I've hard restarted everything and still, only the icon and the loading screen have changed. And no I do not have the old Christmas version still installed or anything.

Yes. I am having the same issue. Nothing new except the icon and loading screen.

Executive Chef
    Me too

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....15#post1007115

Pretty please TL, let me spend my gems on all of the Christmas pretties!
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

I also am on iOS and I have the new icon, but that's it. No new decor or anything else. Please fix this! We want it badly!!!

Farm Supplier
    Same here. The update on the App Store promised new content.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	16815

Same here! Is anyone working on this, I've seen no reply from TL about this issue.

Fashion Designer
    Another one here witn no actual update on any of 3 different devices. waaaaaaaaaah!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mengdacious View Post
    I got the update for the Christmas version for iOS but nothing besides the icon and the loading screen changed. No new scenery, no new quest, no unlocked Christmas recipes on the oven and definitely no Christmas ovens. It seems that a lot of people are having this issue (at least on the Discussion Forum). I'm concerned because from the Android screenshots I see there's a timer on these recipes (10 days) but it's already been a day so if this gets fixed a few days from now do we only get like 3 days to bake those recipes while Android get full 10 days??

And yes I'm updated to the latest version of iOS and game. I've hard restarted everything and still, only the icon and the loading screen have changed. And no I do not have the old Christmas version still installed or anything.
    I am going to copy and paste this if you don't mind....in the restaurant story forum where the situation is exactly the same

Rhino Keeper
    This happened either last year or the year before. I think the year before. The app got updated with Christmas stuff and background but had no Christmas content until a few days before Christmas.

Same here :-S hope TL fix it asap...!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast