Thread: NightClub Story Should not be deleted !

Rhino Keeper

NightClub Story Should not be deleted !

**Don't Close the Thread Please it might work i hope**

check this post please :
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1002930

so i really want nightClub story to be on iOS its my best game , some people don't have any android to play it now , think about your customers TeamLava some of them love this game

so i made this you might say its a list to see why you should not remove it :

1- City story and Empire Story ---> Replaced by City story 2 and yes the are old games

2-Hidden Objects: Mystery Seeker Story ---> Replaced by Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes not an old game but the same

3- Monster Story ---> replaced by Dragon Story its not old game but the same gameplay with Dragon

4-Treasure Story ---> will its an old game not replaced with any thing

5- Zoo Story ---> Replaced by Zoo Story 2

*Now before i talk about nightclub story these game (except Treasure) all available on android and Kindle why not iOS

NightClub Story ---> Not Replaced by anything you might say its the same with Restaurant and Bakery but no
    i know its making drink for customers like making food for customers
    But do the customers dance in RS and BS ?
    Do RS and BS have a DJ with music ?
    Do the customers talk in RS and BS ?

you were weekly update it and themes stuff like christmas , halloween and shamrock

you do what makes your customers happy teamlava

The other main games will be fine trust me !

So my Point is RETURN NIGHTCLUB STORY TO iOS PLEASE you will make me Happy and some iOS Users

I agree I want my old nightclub back ! Grrrrrrr

New Resident
    I think the reason why it isn't on ios but is on android is the cost of keeping the app on the app store. Apple charges $99/year and Google charges a one time fee of $25. Plus they have to pay the developers. I really love the game and I'm glad to own an android, wish they'd support it again but at least it's still alive. Please TeamLava push an update

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Manny1344 View Post
    I think the reason why it isn't on ios but is on android is the cost of keeping the app on the app store. Apple charges $99/year and Google charges a one time fee of $25. Plus they have to pay the developers. I really love the game and I'm glad to own an android, wish they'd support it again but at least it's still alive. Please TeamLava push an update
    Sorry for replying to an older thread - but this is interesting for me not to reply to.

This is an interesting look into it.

I actually got playing this nightclub story game to give a go some time ago, and I didn't mind it - at all. And thought why isn't this game on apple (iOS)? As I thought I could enjoy the game better. Well regardless- I tried the game.

It's cute, the music is ok? But for some reason - it crashes a lot. It's definitely an older game (the graphics are a good sense of that and the music is a bit, also) but aside from the crashing, it was a pretty fun game. I wish they'd bring it into App Store - but if your post is true or has truth within it - I don't see it ever happening, sadly.

I do hope however, maybe the game crashing/giving away will improve better.

I like the vibrant colours / decorations within the game, and it's different from what I'm use to.

I'm hoping if people still read this thread (like S8) will look into at least improving the crashing within the game. As it definitely would be a game I'd play more.