Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/21/2014: Limited Time Thanksgiving Goals

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I guess I will go ahead and collect from my buildings. It doesn't seem there are any collect from buildings goals in the first ... 3 steps? and making the cloth then tablecloth will take a while.
    I'm leaving the characters' homes alone as I've a feeling at some point we might have to call at them to invite them to the thankful feast.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    So tempted to speed up the workshop lol arghh I had 2 clothes from last Summer Festival event and making more, but I need to start on the dye bcz I am maxed out...
    To speed up or not to speed up?! That is the question?..
    The dyes only take an hour, and the table cloth takes 12, I wouldn't bother speeding up if I were you, would easily get the three dyes done whilst waiting on the tablecloth.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tweeps View Post
    The dyes only take an hour, and the table cloth takes 12, I wouldn't bother speeding up if I were you, would easily get the three dyes done whilst waiting on the tablecloth.
    Thanks for solving my indecision Will follow your advice
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jinka7 View Post
    Should I even bother if I only have 9 wool and no sheep? My stable is level 1, and it hardly drops wool anyway.
    --And I thought that a quest would be fun because I missed the Halloween one.
    Well, ask yourself this, do you have anything better to do with your wool?

Host(ess)
    I'd love to use the wool for this, the problem is that I need eleven more, and I have no steady way to get it. >:/

Farm Supplier
    Should I even bother if I only have 9 wool and no sheep? My stable is level 1, and it hardly drops wool anyway.
    You can skip making the woven cloth, which requires the wool, for only 15 gems. I will be making one cloth with the wool I have and gem skip the rest, otherwise I feel the event will have timed out before I have collected enough wool.

Executive Chef
    I would definately go for it, buy atleast the table, you can always finish it with gems (even without buying them for real money).

My very first timed quest I didn't make it too, but that item was still on sale in the market after the quest was over: looks like this one won't be. I'm still very sorry I missed out on the Love Shack, the Valentines-quest from last year.

Rhino Keeper
    I spread up the Thanksgiving table but must have been maxed in whatever it gives because I only received coins. I'm not maxed on any feasts. Could someone tell me what the table drops? Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    I'd love to use the wool for this, the problem is that I need eleven more, and I have no steady way to get it. >:/
    I know what you said/mean, my English compression is above average, still if you dont have a better use for them it would be silly if you dont do it, but you prolly wont make all 3 woven cloth unless you use gems.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    I spread up the Thanksgiving table but must have been maxed in whatever it gives because I only received coins.
    Like 99% of other seasonal/quest buildings, they only give coins unless they are maxed level

Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast