Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556

Thread: Castle Story: 11/21/2014: Limited Time Thanksgiving Goals

New Resident

The bountiful table, is there any point in building it up now

I'm wondering if there is any point in building up my table now the goals are over. I was only starting out a few weeks ago and had no wool therefore couldn't make the table cloth and the thing is a waste of space, really, giving 50 coins every two days. My question is, first, is it even possible to finish it now, and second, if it is, should I? Does it bring in feasts every two days? If it does, I would probably keep it...

Rhino Keeper
    I think it is worth it. A feast every 2 days saves tons of time from the kitchens. Check out the sticky about the Thanksgiving Goals. The gem cost is discussed and merits of having the table at level 5.
    (Sorry, I don't know how to post links to make it easier to find)
    Twilight Woods on Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story and Fairy Tale Wonderland

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leeloola View Post
    I'm wondering if there is any point in building up my table now the goals are over. I was only starting out a few weeks ago and had no wool therefore couldn't make the table cloth and the thing is a waste of space, really, giving 50 coins every two days. My question is, first, is it even possible to finish it now, and second, if it is, should I? Does it bring in feasts every two days? If it does, I would probably keep it...

In the long run, I think we all agree that the table is worth upgrading. You can take your time though as you will need to use gems to finish it. Can you put it into storage (Edit mode)? At Level 5, the table drops a feast every 2 days yes. At levels 1-4, only coins. there are some posts over the last few pages which tell you how many gems it would take to finish each level.

I just wanted to thank TL for the bountiful table as a reward! It is clear you heard some of the feedback on the previous goal rewards and have increased the value of the rewards for all our hard work. MUCH APPRECIATED!!!

Farm Supplier
    It is 90 gems to get it to lv 2 and 120 to lvl 3 I don't know how much gems to get to level 4 but to get to level 5 is 40 gems. I am in the same position as you and I am upgrading with gems.

Quote Originally Posted by leeloola View Post

It IS worth upgrading, even if you must store it for a while until you save enough gems. I did the same thing with the Reindeer Stable last year. Couldn't finish it, so I stored it. Because I refuse to leave unfinished items in my kingdom. Then this year I got it out to see if I could finish upgrading, and I did. It drops ice cream, sugar, etc every day. Over time, it builds up. And the Bountiful Table drops COMPLETE FEASTS! Even though it is just every 2 days, as I stated, it accumulates over time, and will be well worth it!

Host(ess)
    I believe level 4 to 5 is 130 coins. Its 8 biscuits with jam at 10 each and 4 wax candles at 10 each and the giant chicken or something for 10?. I got the wax done and the giant chicken but had to pay for the biscuits. So it sounds like just under 400gems to upgrade it from L1. At that point its up to you to decide if its worth the gems. For me it was only 80 gems for jam and biscuits and 40 for pumpkin pie so 120 coins, 75 of which came from the most recent bubble fish game for me. So well worth it to me. I just need 20 more coins for my last two pies and I will have the table.

Rhino Keeper
    Just to clarify. Level 3 to 4 is 129 gems.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	18458

Executive Chef
    Is it worth it to upgrade a bountiful table that's only level 1 without any of the special items?

Can anyone with info and screenshots please compile a post with the gems required for each level?

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone have a gem count of items required from lvl 2 to lvl 5 currently levelling thus building so it will drop feasts

EDIT: LEVEL 2 TO 3 IS 120 GEMS
    LEVEL 3 TO 4 IS 129 GEMS
    LEVEL 4 TO 5 IS 40 GEMS
    Last edited by Sheeba8188; 04-07-16 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Information found

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556