Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/21/2014: Limited Time Thanksgiving Goals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Just check back over the last few pages, I'm sure I saw a few posts on that!
    Thanks! I think I found my answer!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Collect from your Haunted Hall as often as possible, if you are not maxed out on Earth Wisp / Lantern they will drop for you.
    I have collected since the new expansions, 2 Wisp lanterns and more than 4 Earth Wisps
    I have collected over 50 times and today was the first time I got an earth wisp. I guess I'm been quite unlucky but say the drop rate is 1 out of 5 then haunted house is a pure energy waster, i.e you are better of collecting other stuff with better return rate.

The table on the other hand is fab! 4 feast so far and none them simple feast!
    Last edited by Thorgal; 12-04-14 at 01:54 AM. Reason: it do drops, I was wrong...

Rhino Keeper
    I love the table too! Have mostly been getting hearty feasts, but I got a spicy one yesterday! Woohoo!

Executive Chef
    Picked up a Mercury feast last night and sent my knights to the Feral Lands, hoping I guessed right for today's update.

Sorry if this questions has already been asked,but I couldn't find an answer on the last few pages.does the harvest table still drop anything other than coins after the goal expired?i harvested 4 times now and haven't got anything
    just wondering whether it's faulty or just reeeally low in drop rates?or stopped working altogether?

Executive Chef
    At level 5 it drops a feast every 2 days.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgal View Post
    I have collected over 50 times and today was the first time I got an earth wisp. I guess I'm been quite unlucky but say the drop rate is 1 out of 5 then haunted house is a pure energy waster, i.e you are better of collecting other stuff with better return rate.

The table on the other hand is fab! 4 feast so far and none them simple feast!
    Well for me it was 1 out of 3 but I guess I was lucky lol
    As for the B.Table I got 2 simple feasts twice ...so you see Just a matter of luck lol
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    The Thanksgiving Feast has been good to me. So far I have gotten TWO sweet feasts and just now a mercury feast.

What lucky people you are!My table is at level one still,I didn't know I could upgrade it,and now all the required material is available for gems only

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blabla9337 View Post
    What lucky people you are!My table is at level one still,I didn't know I could upgrade it,and now all the required material is available for gems only
    I am sorry to hear that. It's always a good idea to check the first page of a thread. this will give you an overview of the new goal and the requirements.