Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/21/2014: Limited Time Thanksgiving Goals

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Correct..... You may in the future use gems to finish it. Sorry to hear you may not finish.
    I got my iPad as a Christmas gift last year so have been playing less than a year. Will this quest come back around next year and give us a chance to finish the table? Will any of them?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavalah View Post
    I got my iPad as a Christmas gift last year so have been playing less than a year. Will this quest come back around next year and give us a chance to finish the table? Will any of them?
    No quest has been repeated yet, no, but some of the same materials have been used again in different ones. Just wait until you accumulate some gems and finish it off when you can. There are some previous posts about how much it would cost to use gems. Maybe ask for an iTunes card for Christmas!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    It hatches a regular dragon. Alicorns are only crafted in the Love Shack from Valentines 2013 or bought in the market place for gems.
    Is there another way to get an alicorn? I have 2, but I only bought 1 (special offer value pack that was actually a good deal for a change!) so not sure where I got the other from (I don't have the love shack and I definitely only bought 1).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Is there another way to get an alicorn? I have 2, but I only bought 1 (special offer value pack that was actually a good deal for a change!) so not sure where I got the other from (I don't have the love shack and I definitely only bought 1).
    There was a quest a where you could earn one.

Executive Chef
    Oh well, I thought maybe my luck would change with the first Sweet Feast from the table and I'd get a Burning Ember. Nope! Oh, well, I'll just have to tell the kitchens they need to make another Sweet Feast while hoping the table drops another in the near future.

I never got the pumpkins for the pie to finish the feast tabe will I still get them

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    A fully upgraded table will keep dropping feasts.... And we all say 'huzzah!'

If it's not fully upgraded, it will not drop feasts. I don't know about coins for unfinished tables, maybe someone else could post about that.

Yes but my haunted house (level 5) only gives money after the halloween event. So I understand why one could ask the same question about the table.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I wasn't too sure with how my knights get after an evening with Thurston at the Tavern. I wouldn't have put it past them...
    Lol Oh yeah with the beer flowing, they might have gotten into some mischief lol
    Last edited by Liloze; 12-03-14 at 11:42 AM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    I've had the ember for months and been waiting for the egg. Today I finally got the egg. . It was a really happy surprise. Two days ago I was about to pay the 100 gems.

I really love the drops from the table!!
    Awesome
    Yep it is so tempting to pay gems for it, but I am sticking to my decision, mayhap I will get lucky
    Besides I have the table now it might drop me a sweet feast soon ( crossing fingers and toes and eyes even lol )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgal View Post
    Yes but my haunted house (level 5) only gives money after the halloween event. So I understand why one could ask the same question about the table.
    Collect from your Haunted Hall as often as possible, if you are not maxed out on Earth Wisp / Lantern they will drop for you.
    I have collected since the new expansions, 2 Wisp lanterns and more than 4 Earth Wisps