Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/21/2014: Limited Time Thanksgiving Goals

Rhino Keeper
    Please, please start the holiday goals sooner. There is not enough time to do them! And the holiday season is a time to spend with family & friends. Not giving enough time takes away from that for some who'd like to participate. I even had all the building supplies done & still have 3 levels to finish!!!

Farm Supplier
    I have been unable to buy gems since the cyber sale pop up. Please help as I need to buy gems to finish a quest in time!

Quote Originally Posted by vickibabes View Post
    I have been unable to buy gems since the cyber sale pop up. Please help as I need to buy gems to finish a quest in time!
    Have you tried force closing? Send an email to support: support@teamlava.com

Give all the info about your kingdom, level, name, gem count. It's a holiday weekend though so hopefully you'll get help before Monday TL time.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    To see the timer for this event, tap your goal book and then you can check the remaining time on this goal in the left corner of the description.
    My book says 2 days left but

For over 5 days it told me 9 days left, than 6 days left for like 3 days

It's been saying 2 days left for the last 3 days

The pop up I get keeps saying it ends dec 1 so to me that means it must be done by 11:59 tonight, I'm in mountain time zone

Harvested some carrots about 12 fields and got 4 pumpkins, pie 3 is baking

Had to make a couple stews, but it's looking better at completing

For the cauldron I missed it by less than 30, but wasn't able to spend hours playing daily like this time

Host(ess)
    Just started the jam. I have been busy daily, since my new born is up at crazy (night) time. I don't think I'll see the end of the "table quest" but it kept me busy anyway. As most say who won't finish it, too bad I won't see the rewards from it...
    Rob

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    My book says 2 days left but

For over 5 days it told me 9 days left, than 6 days left for like 3 days

It's been saying 2 days left for the last 3 days

The pop up I get keeps saying it ends dec 1 so to me that means it must be done by 11:59 tonight, I'm in mountain time zone

Harvested some carrots about 12 fields and got 4 pumpkins, pie 3 is baking

Had to make a couple stews, but it's looking better at completing

For the cauldron I missed it by less than 30, but wasn't able to spend hours playing daily like this time
    According to the first post of this thread, your timer (for mountain time) should run out at 12:30pm tomorrow, so in about an hours time your timer should switch from 2 days to counting down in hours, the last 24 hours. If it doesn't maybe you could post in the bugs forum or message TL.
    Last edited by GC5410; 11-30-14 at 12:35 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you for the encouragement! I maxed out on both honey and honeycomb - now 24 pumpkins and counting

Quote Originally Posted by reliquary View Post
    Whoa there!...no, don't slow down, that's awesome! Livin on the edge is rite!
    I guess some of the last posts in this thread should be how close to max everyone got. I'm amazed how much you made
    It's making me regret being a "get it done-as-fast-as-possible" player

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vickibabes View Post
    Go into,your setting to see if your in app purchase Switched off

Quote Originally Posted by raaver View Post
    Just started the jam. I have been busy daily, since my new born is up at crazy (night) time. I don't think I'll see the end of the "table quest" but it kept me busy anyway. As most say who won't finish it, too bad I won't see the rewards from it...
    Rob
    Congrats on your baby! I have been up with my newborn too, but it's helped me ironically. I've been able to start things cooking when I would normally be sleeping.

I just finished my table today in the nick of time and enjoyed the event. Thanks, TL!

Host(ess)
    Thanks piper, you too congrats!