Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/21/2014: Limited Time Thanksgiving Goals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I have 11 left after using the one for the upgrade. I did collect from my chickens quite a bit but think I got one about one in five at least?
    Boehoe!!! I wish I knew this before advancing! I collected 5-10 times from chicken, and only got 1, which I used to upgrade, and now my chances are gone!! Bit sad now...

But, I got 10 Pumpkins from only harvesting once (all sorts of things), so I got that going for me, which is nice

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Wow, you're quick! I'm still at making Biscuits and Jam, but also making one extra without spending gems Wanting 1 extra of everything makes it take a great while longer (1 day for an extra adventure, 1 day for extra Cranberries), but I think it's worth wile, and I do enjoy it very much. I'm pretty sure I will make it in time

So far I have 1 extra of everything, except the Large Chicken, it just didn't drop for me. Did it drop for you?
    Indeed I am a hoarder lol, I was lucky that I had an adventure going to the Ancient vault, so I waited for the right time to collect it and it dropped the candlestick, then sent 2 from Queenkeeps.

Yep I have 4 large chickens lol

At first I collected like 40 times without anything dropping, then all of a sudden the large chicken dropped then dropped and again.....lol

I am lucky I have wonderful neighbors and they respond quickly so in 2 and 1/2 days I got more Cranberries than I need

I am sure you can make extras of everything and have fun while doing so, this event is fantastic, TL did a great Job

Good luck
    PS. I had tons of flour and sugar at the ready knowing we will be needing those, lol
    Last edited by Liloze; 11-27-14 at 11:25 AM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    Quick update before heading out to the build canoe and race contest...hoping to beat the other families! I've apparently transferred my CS competitiveness to our vacation :-)

I accidentally sped up the silverware portion when I was suppose to speed up the plates. So had to sacrifice more gems. That hurt. I'm up to the jams and biscuits portion but don't have enough flour or wheat so that's going to take extra time. Have no idea if I'll make this goal only playing twice a day. It would be nice if TEAMLAVA would check my vacation plans prior to releasing super fun goals.

ETA: honeycombs dropped really good for me when I started alternating the trees I cut. First red acers then pink crab apples...back and forth. So those struggling maybe switch types of trees each time.

Farm Supplier
    Finished the Thanksgiving quest this morning - also finished Sister Sister quest 2 days ago (seemed like forever doing it!). Received my 10 gems and then lost them in a gem trap when I was harvesting -stupid carrot!!! Somehow it was in the middle of my strawberries. Anyway, the good Castle Story giveth and then it taketh away.
    My neighbors are great and it only took 1 1/2 days to get all of my requests. I just send it to all my neighbors and see who responds. Still accepting new neighbors ID is Farmerbrown2010 and I have to admit I play several times a day.
    1 suggestion - could we have something that costs a lot of coins instead of gems? I now have over 7 million coins!

Fashion Designer
    I collected an extra 51 souvenir large roast chicken even though I'm vegetarian
    So far I have 25 souvenir honey and 81 surplus honeycomb, I was planning to max out on honey but maybe that's a little too ambitious… I feel like I'm living on the edge here, right in the danger zone, not finishing the table in good time, doing calculations on how much kitchen time I need to find out how long time I stretch my honey-making. A little obsessed? Yeah!

I should have my quest finished tonight. Then my book will be gone. I will keep my table out till the fist to see what drops. The off to storage because it is so big. I was able to hide my caldron and still collect from it because it gives great stuff. I hide it very well makes it like where's Waldo. If the table continues to drop fun stuff I have no idea where to camouflage it.

Had my first drop from the table this morning (its morning in Australia) simple feast so thats one less I have to buy.

Sorry should read make not buy.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by corgicapers View Post
    Had my first drop from the table this morning (its morning in Australia) simple feast so thats one less I have to buy.
    Spicy feast here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by labsandboxers View Post
    I should have my quest finished tonight. Then my book will be gone. I will keep my table out till the fist to see what drops. The off to storage because it is so big. I was able to hide my caldron and still collect from it because it gives great stuff. I hide it very well makes it like where's Waldo. If the table continues to drop fun stuff I have no idea where to camouflage it.
    The table once level 5 drops feasts for adventures like spicy feast and such you're gonna want to keep out of storage and try to find a place for it hidden behind some building
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎