Page 36 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/21/2014: Limited Time Thanksgiving Goals

Fashion Designer
    Fruit trees and maple trees give honey and you don't chop those.

Berries?

I am on the goal of making jam/biscuits- I have about 35 of these berries from requests, but now that I can't request them, how do I get more of them to complete this part of the goal? Thanks in advance...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zelda0816 View Post
    I am on the goal of making jam/biscuits- I have about 35 of these berries from requests, but now that I can't request them, how do I get more of them to complete this part of the goal? Thanks in advance...
    You only move onto the jam goal once you have 40 berries, which is exactly enough for the 8 jams you need. Perhaps you already made a jam, which is why you have fewer berries? Or did you somehow skip some of the berries?

Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    You only move onto the jam goal once you have 40 berries, which is exactly enough for the 8 jams you need. Perhaps you already made a jam, which is why you have fewer berries? Or did you somehow skip some of the berries?
    Hmmm, that's makes sense- I didn't skip, but I am terrible at math I see thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Not really. Sometimes it helps, for example, I had 3 woven cloths already when this tournament started, so I could make the table cloth right away. But I would still make 1 extra woven cloth even if I thought I would never use it again.

I just love seeing the extra items in my inventory.

Plus, it's giving the quests an extra twitch: it's making it a little bit more difficult, but since I'm lvl 50, have all the basics maxed out, have plenty of time to play, I like the extra challenge.

To the low-level players: I still have an unfinished Reindeer Stable in my inventory. It costs me more gems to fully build it, then a new one costs in the market. As long as I have it in my inventory, I can't buy a (second) Reindeer Stable for gems, and I can't sell it. So sometimes it's better to skip a quest in whole - except that it's not sure if you can buy the table after the event! For example, the Love Shack (building form Valentines event last year) isn't for sale anymore, but the Reindeer Stable is. It's a risk you decide weather you take it or not. Whining over it doesn't help you, just try to enjoy the choices you're given.

don't get your point ?
    i thought that if you should buy a new one, you will also have to upgrade it before it's the highest level..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    you get 1 extra from stormie, so after 2 days you have 42, but the third day you'll still get the requests from the others.
    i have now 89 and still getting requests, and i finished at sunday...
    Attachment 16858
    They are just starting to come in I'm up too 12

New Resident

Some issues

Having some issue with the table I got one candle stick then skipped the next one with gems. Now I can't upgrade the table for whatever reason anyone else come across this problem and soled it?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by grimmr View Post
    Having some issue with the table I got one candle stick then skipped the next one with gems. Now I can't upgrade the table for whatever reason anyone else come across this problem and soled it?
    Which method did you skip it using - in the goal or at the upgrade? I think one was 15 gems and one was 20 gems.
    Last edited by GC5410; 11-26-14 at 09:24 AM.

Executive Chef
    The lovely Bountiful Table is finished, and I have a momento of each Item used in this event
    TL thank you for the most entertaining limited time event I ever participated in, it was really really fun.
    And Oh my God the Graphics are simply beautiful! I especially loved the cranberry Jam, one could almost taste it
    Thank you again for making CS the best ios game ever !
    Happy Thanksgiving to all TL staff, Moderators and all of you kings and queens who celebrate this day
    To all those who are still working to level up their Bountiful Table, good luck and have fun
    Last edited by Liloze; 11-26-14 at 12:54 PM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    I just finished, and the ending made me have warm feels all over! Thank you, Team Lava, for such a wonderful game, and thank you to all my neighbors for being so helpful and entertaining over the last year. Thanks also to the fabulous people here on the forum for all your great advice and good humor. I feel truly blessed this year! All y'all are terrific! Hugsies!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.