Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/21/2014: Limited Time Thanksgiving Goals

Fashion Designer
    My first drop from the table was a Mercury Feast. Thanks TL for a fun event with a great yield.

Still wish for something to take the pressure off the kitchens. How about a special mill to process flour, sugar, and chocolate and any other basic ingredients.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by muffinnosnuthin View Post
    Hey! That's right! Who took my silver candlesticks?
    Thurston pawned them to pay his root beer tab at the tavern.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    My first drop from the table was a Mercury Feast. Thanks TL for a fun event with a great yield.

Still wish for something to take the pressure off the kitchens. How about a special mill to process flour, sugar, and chocolate and any other basic ingredients.
    I totally agree. What about the tinkers? They could prepare simple things like flour and sugar in their camp.
    Kingdoms: Condove and Girufel
    (Sorry, I don't add neighbors at the moment)

Farm Supplier

My first drop was a Sweet Feast, very happy with that! Completely agree we still need something more to take the pressure off the kitchens. I keep hoping for a Fairy Kitchen, built from the fairy building materials we've been making and adventuring to get.

I agree; When I built the windmill I expected regular drops of flour and sugar or energy. It is after-all a windmill. I was so disappointed that it was so rare to get a single flour. I wish I could use it to make flour or sugar, leaving my kitchens free for feasts. Right now I'm tapping it because it looks cool spinning in my kingdom.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by girufel View Post
    I totally agree. What about the tinkers? They could prepare simple things like flour and sugar in their camp.
    My Tinkers camp is usually busy taking the pressure off workshops and potion shops. This would be a chance for a new building. TL, please!!!!

And while I'm asking. Please bring back the full Valentine's event. Too many neighbors are missing out.

Executive Chef
    My first drop from the table was a Hardy Feast. Can't complain, reading what I might expect in the future.

New Resident
    my first drop was spicy..oh good...

and today second drop is sweet...OMG thanks TL.

Rhino Keeper
    Running behind & won't make it to the end but really bummed about this....

I just leveled the tabled up to 3 & was asking for cranberries when the game crashed. Table is at 3 but the game is asking me to make 2 more candles! Can't request cranberries either. Guess I have to wait another hour. Strange.

Just got my first feast from the table - a spicy feast (which I really needed to send my Knights to explore the dark caves). Thanks TL for a fun and cool Thanksgiving project.