Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/21/2014: Limited Time Thanksgiving Goals

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Are there players that try to make 1 extra of everything? I sure do.

So far I've made 1 extra woven cloth (so actually I made 4 ), and 1 extra tablecloth, and I'm planning on making all else also 1 extra: I honestly LOVE those useless items in my inventory, it's such a nice reminder of the quests we had I already have so many of them, and I really like it!

I want extra:
    Candlestick (means I gotto sent atleast 3 adventures!)
    Fancy Silverware
    China Dishes
    Silver leaf
    Candle
    Honey
    Large chicken
    Berry Jam
    Biscuits and Jam
    Pumpkin
    Pumpkin pie

It's gonna be hard work! And my alarm will be busy

Bummer I didn't read the needed Adventures to the vault, I would have sent out my Knights already, now I have to wait till tomorrow, and the day after :'(
    I have started doing the same thing since the summer quest. I too love seeing them swipe by in my inventory. Lol. I know for sure I am making extra silverware and China. ��

Fashion Designer
    just started a second tablecloth. Nice to see that cloth is still in the workshop.

Quote Originally Posted by robino23 View Post
    Has anyone figured out what drops the pumpkins?
    According to post #118, you harvest some crops.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyFinn View Post
    I have started doing the same thing since the summer quest. I too love seeing them swipe by in my inventory. Lol. I know for sure I am making extra silverware and China. ��
    You never know when you might want to have a formal dinner!

Also, the extras come in handy some time, like I had several woven cloths left over from a previous quest so I was able to start the tablecloth without needing to make those first.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyFinn View Post
    I sent out two adventures one in the castle and one with the knights. They are a day each. I got the candlesticks right away with both adventures. I even got the lady finverra statue which I needed for the faerie quest. So send it out now and this time tomorrow you will have your candlesticks. And if you spend the rest of your time preparing by making the others things you need for the rest of the table will set you up for the rest of the levels. This is doable without tons of gems. But to answer your question directly, I only got one set of candlesticks per adventure.

I'm a bit confused....
    What exactly do you mean by sending out one in the castle and one with the knights?

You mean you send out for the Ancient Vault-adventure through the King's/Queen's Keep and the Barracks? The last one still requires 2 days instead of one in my kingdom...?!
    I am Zelda

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebegarner View Post
    I say it was.... "Old Thomas" in the "Library" with the "Candlesticks". That's who did it!!! 😊😊😊
    Love it. Or maybe it was Lady Greselda (aka Miss Scarlet) in the Conservatory with the Candlesticks. Enjoy the rest of the Update.

First drop from table: spicy feast, coins, exp
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mnjcafe View Post
    Thanks so much, everyone, for sharing the steps, and thanks to TL for creating this! This looks like SO MUCH FUN!

Repeating a question from above, but do any of these steps trigger at the same time? Specifically 3, 4, and 5? It seems like if you have to wait on step 3 though multiple day-long adventures to the ancient vault, it would really delay getting the rest of the quests going...
    I thought that too. Figured some of it must have been as the first lot is all waiting. Apparently not though. I've only just sent my knights for the first candlestick haul that's a wait til Tuesday at least then there's two days of waiting on neighbours at some point. That's Thursday I hope 4 days will be enough to do the rest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I thought that too. Figured some of it must have been as the first lot is all waiting. Apparently not though. I've only just sent my knights for the first candlestick haul that's a wait til Tuesday at least then there's two days of waiting on neighbours at some point. That's Thursday I hope 4 days will be enough to do the rest.
    I too just sent it out. The time frame does look a little worrying.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aernak View Post
    I dont have a sheep so I guess I cant even participate in this. My stable produces wool way too slowly. And the dumb game did not give me the cupcake craze quest to earn gems because i accidentally installed cupcake craze before i opened castle story yesterday.
    Buy a second stable and a cheap gem sheep if you can, I did this for the summer gazebo and with one small gem skip when I knew I wasn't going to get enough wool (one woven cloth - we needed 5 then) it was worth the purchase.