Page 21 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/21/2014: Limited Time Thanksgiving Goals

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbaraL70 View Post
    Anyone else having problems receiving cranberries? According to my news feed 10 neighbours answered my request, but no cranberries are showing up :-/ very frustrating!
    Yes. I show my friends are helping but the cranberries received are not registering!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebegarner View Post
    Yes. I show my friends are helping but the cranberries received are not registering!
    just wait for your game to sync. do this by either visiting a friend and/or force closing. they'll be there for sure.

^^^^ friends, if this doesn't work, can you let me know by adding a post so I can report it straight away. ^^^^ I'm not up to this part myself yet.

Host(ess)
    It's working!!!! Thanks for the advice!! ��

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Anyone knows how many tries it takes to get the big chicken ?! I have wasted 2 Alicorns worth of 80 energy and still nothing dropped !

I am splitting between the chicken and cows so that I could use all of these eggs with the milk in the Royal exchange which sometimes gives hearty feasts and we need 4 of those, and I got 1 already lol nothing goes to waste.

But still it is a bit frustrating to see nothing drop after turning my chickens so fat they could easily replace the turkey lol
    Think it might be hearty stews not feasts

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CatsCradle0 View Post
    Think it might be hearty stews not feasts
    Oops yes I meant hearty stew lol
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Anyone knows how many tries it takes to get the big chicken ?! I have wasted 2 Alicorns worth of 80 energy and still nothing dropped !

I am splitting between the chicken and cows so that I could use all of these eggs with the milk in the Royal exchange which sometimes gives hearty feasts and we need 4 of those, and I got 1 already lol nothing goes to waste.

But still it is a bit frustrating to see nothing drop after turning my chickens so fat they could easily replace the turkey lol
    That's strange, I collected from 3 chickens and got 2 big chickens! Do you have any "non-normal" chickens i.e. a pink one or one in a turkey suit? Perhaps the drop rate is higher for those "special" kind?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    That's strange, I collected from 3 chickens and got 2 big chickens! Do you have any "non-normal" chickens i.e. a pink one or one in a turkey suit? Perhaps the drop rate is higher for those "special" kind?
    I have both, I just collected again and got 2 big chickens just now
    Maybe it is a sync glitch?! As I started collecting right away after I got the goal, I really don't know, but I put the eggs to good use so no complaints
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Rhino Keeper
    So nothing but a few coins upon collecting from the table (: no feasts at all. Maybe in the next 2 days????

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    So nothing but a few coins upon collecting from the table (: no feasts at all. Maybe in the next 2 days????
    only coins will drop until the table is fully upgraded....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbaraL70 View Post
    Anyone else having problems receiving cranberries? According to my news feed 10 neighbours answered my request, but no cranberries are showing up :-/ very frustrating!
    I've only had 3 or 4 requests for cranberries so far, thought it odd.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 11-23-14 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Spelling