Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/21/2014: Limited Time Thanksgiving Goals

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwackers View Post
    Love it. Or maybe it was Lady Greselda (aka Miss Scarlet) in the Conservatory with the Candlesticks. Enjoy the rest of the Update.
    Ahhhh she is definitely the most obvious choice!!! I went for the shock factor 😄. Who would ever suspect sweet "Old Thomas". Lol Enjoy the rest of the quest too!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MiloBear5 View Post
    Currently making the tablecloth.. Can I send my knights to the vault now or should I wait until it's finished??
    Send them now. Don't wait. As long as you only collect once your tablecloth and that section is complete. I had two adventures already underway before the thanksgiving quest started and I waited until the tablecloth section was complete before I collected. I was very lucky to get a candlestick from each adventure right away.

Fashion Designer
    TL thanks so much for the cauldron and this table they are awesome.! The quests have been a lot of fun.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    First drop from table: spicy feast, coins, exp
    My first drop from the table was a hearty feast, coins and XP.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    TL thanks so much for the cauldron and this table they are awesome.! The quests have been a lot of fun.
    Happy for you but oooo the cauldron is still a fresh wound! I wanted or so bad but spending $30 something on that of real money just couldn't happen. I wish wish wish they would put it on sale for reduced gems on black Friday !! thanks for the tips guys trying to stay on top of this one but as usual I'm behind.

Executive Chef
    I've got bored waiting for first adventure to come back so am making a second table cloth, have all my ingredients ready for the later quests so taking this time to build up stocks even more. Making a few items to clear room for collecting honeycomb, building up my faerie elixir stocks to rampage on collecting honeycomb. Glad it's not all happening for me tomorrow, will be in hospital for most of the day. Trying to plan ahead best I can.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone know if red acre trees are dropping honeycomb? I like getting rid of them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by badbunny42 View Post
    Anyone know if red acre trees are dropping honeycomb? I like getting rid of them.
    I like getting rid of the yellow ones. Lol.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by badbunny42 View Post
    I have had honeycomb from the red acre trees several times, but no luck so far from the yellow.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone still collecting from the Spooky Tree from Halloween? It dropped sap for me a few times, so wondering if it might drop honeycomb ... I just brought it out of storage.