Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/21/2014: Limited Time Thanksgiving Goals

I never realised there was a limit on neighbour requests!!!!! per day

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by my2place View Post
    Anyone still collecting from the Spooky Tree from Halloween? It dropped sap for me a few times, so wondering if it might drop honeycomb ... I just brought it out of storage.
    Yes. I am still collecting from the spooky tree as it does drop bones as well which is helpful to replenish what you spent making the China dishes!

Weird update..an outside formal table is just silly. Seems like the updates of late have all been a bit strange, no offense to the developers, but you might want to think how things will fit into the village before releasing something new. An update for the sake of saying you have one, cheapens the game. Jmo

Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I think most players who have a few months' experience in this game have determined that you pretty much have to buy at least 1-2 sheep to get by in this game, preferably more. Sheep is arguably the most important gem purchase to make. But that does not mean you have to spend real money on this game to get by. If you download just 1 promoted game (when they appear as icons in the lower left and in the goals list), and play enough levels to complete all its goals, and manage to avoid gem traps, you get 75 gems, enough to buy 2 sheep without spending any money. That won't help you right now with this limited time quest I'm sorry to say, but it will help you for the next, and for many regular quests in the game.
    Not everyone gets goals for installing and playing other games. Only random players get those goals. So some of us would, in fact, have to spend real money to progress on these goals if we don't already have sheep. So, I kind of agree that only a minority of people can participate in goals like this. I will save gems for a sheep in the future, but there's no way I will be able to do these goals without forking out cash..which I don't have.

Hello. I just wanted to add something to the debate about how you get sheep - I have been playing for a long time but I have not spent any real money on any animals. I got all of them (outside the coin ones) from adventures. I am pretty sure the two initial adventures are the best at getting animals as special "box" drops. If you visit my kingdom you will see I got heaps over the last 1 1/2 years! Cheers and good luck to you all!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Got only a couple of pumpkins from a whole field of wheat and (Liloze I know you will laugh or cry) but corn saved the day! Gosh the pumpkins are a bit rare aren't they!

Fashion Designer
    I still need one measly cranberry! Ugh! So dislike that my neighbours are great at responding but the responses don't get to me in a timely manner!

Rhino Keeper
    Wow I ran out of extra cranberries, then all the sudden I got 5 after midnight Pacific time gotta love how the neighbor request system is so weird

Also I think the pumpkins are randomly dropping every 8th collection no matter what you harvest, not any specific crop(s)

I had absolutely no luck with corn 0/10 but got 4/10 on chocolate...this is contrary to what has been mentioned in previous posts
    Can a lv 15 player even plant cocoa?.....super confused...lol
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Executive Chef
    Cranberries stlll dropping in, after I've completed the neighbor request goal and started making jam
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    With a couple extra pumpkin pies going I have finished ,level up to 5 , with 14 extra pumpkins I had all my crop ready to collect a little bit of every thing except corn and tomatoes, which I planted after ,,with no luck so I replanted all the crops I needed and I got more then I needed , good luck to all ,