Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/21/2014: Limited Time Thanksgiving Goals

Farm Supplier
    The time speed up as I had 17 min on the timer & 13 mins to finish baking 2 pies , then out of nowhere when I had 3 mins left goal was over!!! No fair TL!! I worked very hard even during church services!!! Just not fair of timer to speed up lIke that, not honest either!!!

Fashion Designer
    I'm so sorry to hear that you experienced the timer speed up :-(
    Unfortunately this has happened before, I'm not sure why it can't be fixed - it's just a simple count down?

Quote Originally Posted by landa001 View Post
    The time speed up as I had 17 min on the timer & 13 mins to finish baking 2 pies , then out of nowhere when I had 3 mins left goal was over!!! No fair TL!! I worked very hard even during church services!!! Just not fair of timer to speed up lIke that, not honest either!!!

Farm Supplier
    Same for me: I played at 3:30 pm European Time and looked up the timer which said 6 hours left. I assumed already that "6 hours" meant actually 5 and a half, so the quest would finish at nine. I could not come back for the game earlier than 8:50 pm European time, but I was convinced the quest must still be running since it was announced to finish at the full hour and if it were to be 8 pm, the timer could not possibly show 6 hours left way after 3 pm! But the quest said expired when I came back. And when I clicked on "Finish", I expected that I would be offered to invest some gems to still get my table. It has been like this with former quests and I read in this thread that it will be possible again to obtain the full upgrade with gems. But nothing, the quest vanished, my table stays lvl. 4 and I wonder what for I invested 100 gems already? Never invested so much gems at a time before, but well, something that drops FEASTS, that's so cool. I started too late on the quest, I know, didn't realize there would be something so cool, that's of course my fault. But I would have been able to finish it investing some 50-100 more gems and that would have been worth it. However, I relied on still having a little bit of time, but apparently the timer was messed-up.

Please tell me how I can get my lvl. 5 table! I played every second I could invest the lastest days and invested 100 gems, there must be a way to get it. I feel really dissapointed and shocked.

Farm Supplier
    Oh, ok just saw it was actually not announced to stop at the full hour, seems I overlooked that, but can you please still tell me when I will get the possibility to upgrade the table with gems? I see that for example the kingdom Inn or the reindeer stable could be still upgraded by buying polarian tiles with gems, so probably it will be possible to upgrade buying the missing pumpkin pies with gems? I really hope so!

New Resident
    I'm quite disappointed... Yesterday the quest said '2 days' and this morning at some point it changed to 35, which I took to be 35hs (there was a progress banner below, so I couldn't see what else other than the 35), since yesterday the game showed a "2". And then, this afternoon, the quest had expired! I feel a bit *****ed....

WAIT a minute. I went from table level 1 or 2 to level 4 in less than 24 hrs all on Sunday, wasting all my saved gems that had been left over from at least a dozen gem traps. I also used a few energy crates and 2 alicorns. I was only 1 pie away from the end this morning, but it wouldn't be finished until after leaving the house. I was only 1 gem away from being able to afford speeding it up by the time I HAD to leave. I needed 8, I had 7. I'm thinking, ok, I can use gems I save in the future to complete Level 5, it will just cost me more gems (than 8). But NOPE....you mean to tell me TL that there is no option to do so???? We should be given that choice. Not EVERYONE has an iPhone. Or even data for that matter.
    Last edited by butterfly_25; 12-01-14 at 02:45 PM.

New Resident
    Yes, I too would like to finish this with gems as I have before with the Kingdom Inn and other seasonal buildings. I burned myself out collecting candy corn during Halloween and did this one much more casually, thinking if I didn't finish I could gem it up later.

Why isn't that option available?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by masssaka View Post
    I'm quite disappointed... Yesterday the quest said '2 days' and this morning at some point it changed to 35, which I took to be 35hs (there was a progress banner below, so I couldn't see what else other than the 35), since yesterday the game showed a "2". And then, this afternoon, the quest had expired! I feel a bit *****ed....
    Sounds like when you saw "2 days" it was before 11:30am PST on 30 November (which is correct) and then when you saw "35" it meant 35 minutes, so should have been around 10:55am PST on 1 December (if your timer was accurate). The timers never display more than 24 hours, in hours - anything between 24 hours and 48 hours will display as 2 days. Then anything under 1 hour will display in minutes (although this can get a bit jumpy near the end, so best to work to the deadlines posted on the forum).

Executive Chef
    I'm still receiving requests for cranberries. Feel sorry for those people that needed them yesterday.

Farm Supplier
    I have the upgrade option now! Thanks so much TL! And sorry for the spamming here. Apparently it just needed some kind of refreshing or so. Just need to invest in the missing pumpkin pies, so there's really not much lost. One pie is 10 gems. So haaappy!