Page 38 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/21/2014: Limited Time Thanksgiving Goals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by itsqueenbeee View Post
    ? Bout the (candlesticks) VAULTS
    I have read a few posts about sending knight to THE VAULTS. (During the thanksgiving goal).. WHAT IS THE VAULTS?? is it something that we need to build or a task we need to complete before it unlocks?? I am ALMOST on level 16 but dont see it yet. Just clicked on the barracks & it wants me to buy a building for 360 gems in SIX DAYS!!!! (WHAT IN THE WORLD??)

If WE DO NOT have the barracks or if we havent gotten the VAULTS yet (whatever it is) WILL we still be able to do the search for the candlesticks i have read about in the posts for this goal??
    Thanx 4 any help/advice. ~Buzzy
    Do you have the Kings Keep or Queens Court up and running? That's where you find the quest to search the ancient vaults. Don't worry about the Barracks. I let that quest run out of time I still don't have that building. During timed quests I pretty much ignore all other quests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I hoping for expansions

Read the update thread, I am sure you won't mind it being a day late

Good on team lava, nowhere needing them myself but have read of others frustrations

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Am I the only one who is hoping for no update tomorrow? I am still knee deep in berry jam . Really enjoying this round of quests though, and to have a finished table that gives full feasts is the icing on the cake.
    There is an update on Friday not tomorrow, but guess what?! Yep you guessed right EXPANSIONS
    I Loooove this coming update lol
    Good luck and have fun
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    A stupid question, but what happens to the honey in the 20 honeycombs used to make candles?? You don't use the honey for candles. Now we have to find 24 more? Even with a maple, lemon, apple and orange tree, I'm rapidly deforesting my kingdom! Anyone know the answer to seriously700's question? Chopping up a dead tree would certainly be an improvement over planting new trees, watering them and then chopping them down.

If we don't make level 5 on the table does that mean it only drops coins, no feasts?
    To keep from deforesting my kingdom I just don't whack a tree to death. Spread the misery, so to speak and leave a couple of whacks for later. Then you can reforest.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Does anyone know the cost of cranberries in gems if you have no cranberries spare at all?
    Postscript...It was 5 gems
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-26-14 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Update to figure

Rhino Keeper

I second that!

Quote Originally Posted by ewoks1 View Post
    Sorry Noctuaya, don't feel sorry for you...all of us were Level 16 players at one point in this game, and there were challenges that were over our capabilities. For me, it was challenges like this that kept me slogging away in the game (remember, it is just a game) so that I could eventually accomplish some of these greater goals. I can't count all the ones I couldn't finish, but that's part of the game. The goals should not be geared to make it easy for everyone to accomplish, but attainable for those who have kept at it through daily play to make these goals something you can achieve. If you keep playing, you'll soon be at a level where you can do the goals, so keep plugging away! (And try to keep the whining to a minimum!)

Stepping down from soapbox now.
    When I started Castle Story, I got frustrated when I could not participate. It doesn't feel good to feel left out. I understand the complaints, but everyone has to start somewhere. It wouldn't feel like an accomplishment if you didn't have to work at it! Also, there needs to be challenges for the upper level players. So have fun; it really is just a game. 
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-26-14 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Removed personal comments

Thank you for this awesome Thanksgiving update, TL! I'm loving this update, even if I'm stuck on cranberry requests- I think I'll get them all by tomorrow though! And can't wait for the Black Friday sale- I need to stock up on gems before Christmas!
    On a randomish note, I noticed that I have 104/99 jewels in my inventory. I didn't know you could hold more than 99! Is there a glitch in my game? Thank you!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by behindthepurplesmoke View Post
    Thank you for this awesome Thanksgiving update, TL! I'm loving this update, even if I'm stuck on cranberry requests- I think I'll get them all by tomorrow though! And can't wait for the Black Friday sale- I need to stock up on gems before Christmas!
    On a randomish note, I noticed that I have 104/99 jewels in my inventory. I didn't know you could hold more than 99! Is there a glitch in my game? Thank you!
    Re jewels, no not a glitch, it can just happen sometime!

Rhino Keeper
    Cranberries are 5gems thru the kitchen. I bought 1 to have an extra...then neighbor requests came flooding thru...now have 25 in my inventory.
    I'd say hold off if you have sent requests to all your neighbors, you'll have extra
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Rhino Keeper
    I would love, love to see the honey become a regular ingredient! And the jam, who doesn't love jam?! Overall, this has been a really fun event.