Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Announcement: Update to the Glimmeregg Forge

Rhino Keeper

Announcement: Update to the Glimmeregg Forge

Hey everyone!

We saw all your feedback regarding the Glimmeregg Forge, so we prepared an update for you all that we hope you'll enjoy! I'm happy to announce that the Glimmeregg Forge will now give you guys access to the Glimmeregg Hunt crafts permanently!

• The Glimmeregg Forge's presence in the market has been extended - you now have until Monday, April 11th to grab it! (The associated quest to purchase the Glimmeregg Forge has been extended to match this.)
    • Once the event ends, the Glimmeregg Forge will have all of the crafts associated with the Great Glimmeregg Hunt! In addition to trading Glimmereggs for other Glimmereggs, you can now craft Glimmerglue and all of the Jeweled Eggs in the Glimmeregg Forge - indefinitely!
    • All of the event's Glimmeregg drops will still expire with the event. However, if you pick up the Glimmeregg Forge, you will still receive Glimmereggs from the Glimmeregg Bunny, the Glimmeregg Chick, and the Glimmeregg Alicorn, so you can keep on making Jeweled Eggs!

Thank you all so much for the feedback you provide us about Castle Story and the events and content we run. You all are an awesome bunch - I hope you all enjoy this update! Your feedback regarding this and all our other events will continue to inform us for all our future updates.

Please feel free to post here with any questions regarding this update to the Glimmeregg Forge! (Please keep discussion regarding the Glimmeregg Hunt itself in the Glimmeregg Hunt's thread. )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	564 
Size:	137.2 KB 
ID:	29915  
    Last edited by sourp4tch; 04-04-16 at 01:46 PM.

Executive Chef
    I purchased the G-forge before this announcement and it doesn't have the additional crafts in it (even after storing and putting back on the board). Will those additional crafts become active in my G-forge after the event officially ends at 4pm, Pacific or...?
    My bunny also has never dropped any glimmereggs (& still doesn't), so will that also become active later?

Thanks for listening to our feedback.
    I think most people were hoping for a third forge that crafts the same things as the Magic Forge, but I'm happy the G-Forge has at least *some* kinda use post-event, so thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I purchased the G-forge before this announcement and it doesn't have the additional crafts in it (even after storing and putting back on the board). Will those additional crafts become active in my G-forge after the event officially ends at 4pm, Pacific or...?
    My bunny also has never dropped any glimmereggs (& still doesn't), so will that also become active later?

Thanks for listening to our feedback.
    I think most people were hoping for a third forge that crafts the same things as the Magic Forge, but I'm happy the G-Forge has at least *some* kinda use post-event, so thanks.
    Ah, sorry, yes all of this will activate once (or soon after) the event ends I'll update the original post to clarify.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Ah, sorry, yes all of this will activate once (or soon after) the event ends I'll update the original post to clarify.
    Ah, k, cool, thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    So the Glimmeregg Forge is like the Love Shake, it go updated the same way after the event.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    So the Glimmeregg Forge is like the Love Shake, it go updated the same way after the event.
    LOL!!!! ...nooooooo, if I can't craft a G-Ali in it, then no, it's not quite like the Love Shack, LOL! :wink:

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    LOL!!!! ...nooooooo, if I can't craft a G-Ali in it, then no, it's not quite like the Love Shack, LOL! :wink:
    The Alicorn was a craft from the start, we got all animals and base material added.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    If that's the case, can I pretty please trade mine for a Love Shack?!? Because I have no desire to craft any more jeweled eggs. I would much prefer if it was turned into something useful, like a limited third forge ....even if it was just to hatch dragon and manti eggs.
    No relief from a severe case of buyer's remorse here.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Farm Supplier
    Will we be able to craft a glimmeregg alicorn in the glimmeregg forge?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    ....even if it was just to hatch dragon and manti eggs.
    This would be a useful addition.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast