Thread: Hardware store?

Fashion Designer

Hardware store?

I need parts to build (veggie market) and expand. Help says: buy them at the hardware store. But I can't find the hardware store! Where is it? Must I build it first?
    I am Zelda

New Resident
    I'm having the same problem. Currently level 11 and I can't expand my restaurant or open the veggie shop because I need blueprints. At first I thought I would be able to get the blueprints by tapping the blue collar workers visiting my restaurant, but they only provide nails (got 14 of them)

Farm Supplier
    Good Question.

They took away the hardware store.

Rhino Keeper
    If you've downloaded the latest update, there's a construction worker who comes in as a guest in your restaurant and sits downs. A toolbox will appear over his head, click it and he will drop a random part or money. He has a yellow hard hat on and comes in every few minutes.

Fashion Designer
    Thanx for telling
    I am Zelda

Executive Chef
    I deleted this game again. No hardware store and one useless customer to give us parts means..buy gems so you can okay fitfully. I don't think so. I'll check in from time to time to see if something has improved but I'm over it already.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I deleted this game again. No hardware store and one useless customer to give us parts means..buy gems so you can okay fitfully. I don't think so. I'll check in from time to time to see if something has improved but I'm over it already.
    Don't like the randomness... Waiting for blueprints: but all I get is nails, planks and coins... Wait, and wait, and wait....
    I am Zelda