Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: IOS christmas update

Okay guys, I saw this replied from a CM.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Just to avoid confusion, I wanted to clarify that the updates that would be coming are only content updates. Unfortunately, there won't be any scenery changes in-game. Sorry if I got your hopes up!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by karyandfashion View Post
    My husband wants to change our phones and there's one which works with window 8 or something like that. I don't want to lose my games.
    Currently the games do not work on Window devices. I think I saw a post that they might in the future.

If you can try to keep your old phone. I know on iphones even thought they are not activated to use as a phone, you can still play the games on wifi.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Currently the games do not work on Window devices. I think I saw a post that they might in the future.

If you can try to keep your old phone. I know on iphones even thought they are not activated to use as a phone, you can still play the games on wifi.
    thanks kooky, the problem is that if we change them, my old phone would be gifted. I'll try to buy an Android if possible. His phone doesn't work any more and he wants to change both in a sale offer.

Fashion Designer
    If you look at the pictures from the App Store for Bakery Story (and Restaurant Story), are any if those items new items? I think the picture with the goal is from last year, but I was wondering if anything in those pictures was a preview of what we may get for the next goals.

Fashion Designer
    Aw I just found the new update. How cute! Love the gingerbread guy on the icon! And the loading screen is so cute too! I can't wait for Christmas update! We need more Christmas trees! The pink and blue ones from RS would be fab in my bakery.

I have an Android phone and I cannot find the update in my Play Store where is the new Christmas update can somebody please tell me or show me the link for Android phones galaxy s5

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456