Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: IOS christmas update

Hmmm I use android and I pad and just like everyone else I only saw the change in icon and loading screen. guess patience is the only way to go lol
    Last edited by Mike4188; 11-23-14 at 10:58 AM.
    Dngdong

Fashion Designer
    I'm actually just happy for a Christmas theme icon and loading screen, I've never had this option before. I really hope we get some Christmas updates soon and the inside of the game changes to the snowy theme like others have mentioned. Still can't wait for those sales next week!

Rhino Keeper
    I really hope they give us some new Christmas stuff and recipes to go with this Christmas update... I was beyond excited when I saw the updated logo/ loading screen and extremely disappointed when I realized nothing new was added... Please hurry!

Rhino Keeper
    Here is the TL response from a thread in the bugs and issues forum

"The update was in preparation for the Holiday content. Keep an eye out over the next few weeks for some seasonal stuff."

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    Here is the TL response from a thread in the bugs and issues forum

"The update was in preparation for the Holiday content. Keep an eye out over the next few weeks for some seasonal stuff."
    Waaaaaah!! over the next few weeks? next monday is December 1st! half the continent is blanked is thick snow....we need snow falling outside our bakeries!! lol..... good to know there are new things coming. Lets just hope it is the snow falling and bots dressed in winter clothes!

Rhino Keeper
    Great...we're waiting...

Rhino Keeper
    Excuse my lack of knowledge, and my English. Is Ios a system like Android? And is it in windows? Just to know. I don't know exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by karyandfashion View Post
    Excuse my lack of knowledge, and my English. Is Ios a system like Android? And is it in windows? Just to know. I don't know exactly.
    Ios is ios, not window platform. To be more exact, ios mean Apple devices.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    My husband wants to change our phones and there's one which works with window 8 or something like that. I don't want to lose my games.

Quote Originally Posted by karyandfashion View Post
    My husband wants to change our phones and there's one which works with window 8 or something like that. I don't want to lose my games.
    Don't worry, you won't lose your games. All the games data are stored in TL's server. I know there's a easy login feature available on ios and android. But I'm not sure if this feature is available on window platform or not. Maybe a staff/mod can help you out on that.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast