Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Evolution den error

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mayday2001 View Post
    Thank u I'm having the same problem. I only have 3 pieces left to go to craft magma, and my dragon keeps returning to the temple
    Storm ID: mayday2001. Playing on iPhone 4. Lvl 131
    I uninstalled then reinstalled my game and it worked! Still having issues with game unexpectantly closing saying no Internet. But at least I have magma crafting now.

Executive Chef
    Thank you Elsa for letting us know!

New Resident
    I can't get any new updates for the app. Do I have to delete it and reinstall it for it to work? If I do that will I lose all my progress in the game?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabi657 View Post
    I can't get any new updates for the app. Do I have to delete it and reinstall it for it to work? If I do that will I lose all my progress in the game?
    You might have to delete and reinstall it, apparently. But you don't lose any progress in your game if you do - your information is stored in the cloud, so you could install the game on any device that supports it, log in, and instantly have access to your island.

So go for it and see if it works.

New Resident
    Hi
    I can't remove my dragon from the evolution temple. It will not highlight, I can even move the temple. I have deleted and reinstalled multiple times and I still have the problem.
    Maz

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maz222 View Post
    Hi
    I can't remove my dragon from the evolution temple. It will not highlight, I can even move the temple. I have deleted and reinstalled multiple times and I still have the problem.
    Maz
    You're all set. You can use your Evolution Temple now. Can you let me know which Dragon you had in there so we can take a look as to what happened?

New Resident
    Hi
    Thank you, I think it was a winter dragon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123