Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Winners Announced: Make a Hand Turkey!

Executive Chef
    Wow! Thanks a lot TL! This will reaaally come handy this coming Friday Charliepoo says thank you too!

Rhino Keeper
    CONGRATULATIONS to all winners !

Rhino Keeper
    I tried to win this contest but unfortanely I failed.However, congratulation to the winners especially to Sanya87 who did an oustanding job.Another person who did a great job on this contest was mommaduex even though she did not win.But I was very excited to participate on this contest and it was very fun.Thank you Team Lava and please keep bringing new contests

congrats to the winners.Everyone did very well but at the end of the day not everyone can win.It was a cool contest.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Francys08 View Post
    I tried to win this contest but unfortanely I failed.However, congratulation to the winners especially to Sanya87 who did an oustanding job.Another person who did a great job on this contest was mommaduex even though she did not win.But I was very excited to participate on this contest and it was very fun.Thank you Team Lava and please keep bringing new contests
    Thank you for your nice words And I love your design, it was great too! Hopefully they will bring contests more often now and I wish you the best of luck to win!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Francys08 View Post
    Thank you Francy08 that was very sweet of you... I sent you an invite in RS

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mommaduex View Post
    Thank you Francy08 that was very sweet of you... I sent you an invite in RS
    Your welcome.I have not received the invite, but I will invite you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    Thank you for your nice words And I love your design, it was great too! Hopefully they will bring contests more often now and I wish you the best of luck to win!
    Your welcome.Thanks.Yes, I hope Team Lava keeps bringing contests because it makes us excited to participate.

Rhino Keeper
    Just browsing the forum and came across this thread. Congratulations to the winners and I can't wait for the next contest!

When we will have another contest ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast