Thread: Level 297 not enough gobblers

Host(ess)

Level 297 not enough gobblers

Six times now I have all the purple candies and need to defeat 2 green gobblers 1yellow and 1 blue gobbler with 13 moves left no matter what I do no gobblers appear until I have 1 life left

Executive Chef
    Hey shadysheepie! There should always be enough of the Gobblers in this level to complete it. Try matching more than 3 Candies per move to increase the chances that more Gobblers will fall. Good luck!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey shadysheepie! There should always be enough of the Gobblers in this level to complete it. Try matching more than 3 Candies per move to increase the chances that more Gobblers will fall. Good luck!
    Hi I have just played 5 more games at level 297 it's the yellow gobblers there are none at all coming down.
    it's an easy game to match 5 or more candies I am ending up with around 10 moves left and not a gobbler any where.

Executive Chef
    I've taken a crack at the game and I was able to eliminate all 5 of the yellow gobblers. Have you tried making more special candies? That could help bring more gobblers down to your board. Please let us know if that helps!

New Resident
    Im having the same issue! I've now tried this level 50 times and there are not enough gobblers. I am very frustrated I may just uninstall at this point.