Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stuck on level 50

New Resident

Stuck on level 50

I'm stuck on level 50 and not leveling up. Xp bar has shown no progress in several months.
    Currently have 171,200 xp points but no progress on the bar. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	16772

Please help!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    50 is the maximum level there is in Castle. Your xp points will continue to rise as you collect etc and when/if new levels are released, your xp points will skyrocket you to that new level. Welcome to the L50 club though!

Rhino Keeper
    rv valley is a new player, but some of us old timers have raised this issue several times before. And after all this time, we've never gotten a reason for this. Why can't we just level up when we gain the XPs? I'd really like for TL to give us an answer about this.

Really, the reason is obvious--if we don't get regular boosts of energy we will be more likely to buy gems and energy. It would be a great sign of Customer Appreciation if this thing was fixed. I understand that a company is in business for profit, but there needs to be incentives for me as a customer, also.

Nightclub Owner
    Welcome to the 50 club, not so much an issue. The level don't bring that much. Now you can start working on the unfinished quests. If you are really bored out and need a challenge to keep you playing, have a look to the link in my sig.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    But it is an issue, because all those levels add up to a really huge amount of energy that we are not being given, and not being given the reason for. When TL finally got around to boosting us up to Level 50, we weren't given the full amount of energy in one lump that we would have received had we been allowed to level up to 50 from our own levels.

Now, when many of us old-timers have XPs that number in the in the 100s of thousands, the energy lump we should receive would be enormous! I want to know -- what TLs official reason for not allowing us to level up, and I want to know when they are going to "allow" us another level jump.

You say it isn't a big deal, but it really is to the early- and mid-level players who haven't accumulated a bunch of alicorns, and really need that occasional energy boost. And some things are just a matter of principle. TL just shouldn't do some of the things they do.

Farm Supplier
    I really don't see what the big deal is. I'm level 46, the energy bump at this point when I level up is kind of an inconvenience. I don't need to collect from my whole town very often so it seems like a waste.

Rhino Keeper
    An inconvenience to get a full restore of energy?? What??

I don't want to beat a dead horse, but when something doesn"t make sense, such as this erroneous decision of TL to not allow us to level up and get energy bumps, and not explain why, it bothers me. Or why they are so restrictive with our Expansions, or make necessary items suddenly become a rare drop when we need them to complete a quest (my mines haven't given me Earth Wisps since the new Expansions were released).

On the face of it, these don't sound like that much, but many people other than me have asked why and still we don't warrant a response.

Sometimes it is just the principle of the thing...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lonerlexie View Post
    I really don't see what the big deal is. I'm level 46, the energy bump at this point when I level up is kind of an inconvenience. I don't need to collect from my whole town very often so it seems like a waste.
    Quote Originally Posted by queenofpolharcity View Post
    There has never in my two years of playing ever been a time that I could not use all energy available to me, if I cleared my whole town I would bring out all my cows and chickens and fish the ponds dry of fish for the exchange.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by queenofpolharcity View Post

I don't want to beat a dead horse, but when something doesn"t make sense, such as this erroneous decision of TL to not allow us to level up and get energy bumps, and not explain why, it bothers me. Or why they are so restrictive with our Expansions, or make necessary items suddenly become a rare drop when we need them to complete a quest (my mines haven't given me Earth Wisps since the new Expansions were released).On the face of it, these don't sound like that much, but many people other than me have asked why and still we don't warrant a response. Sometimes it is just the principle of the thing...
    My mines have dropped earth wisps... What drops is random; that's just how the game works.

Exactly what is it you want a response to? Send me a PM to discuss so this thread stays on topic. I'm happy to champion any worth CS cause!

New Resident
    I'm also a level 50 player
    and there are some quests i didn't finish succesfully
    It would be great if you could have a scond chance for unfinishede business for example to finish the haunted castle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast