Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone ever get the same item in the same box?

Unhappy Did anyone ever get the same item in the same box?

I really like the Cake and Tea Box and I want to collect all display in the box. I don't mind saving and spending 24*9=216 to get them all, but it seems impossible now because I just got a 2nd piano in the box... I'm so frustrated that I don't want to open the same box again... Why can't we just get different items from a box?

Farm Supplier
    The multiples are vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv annoying I agree I spend a lot less on boxes than I otherwise would due this very factor.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jlingling10 View Post
    I really like the Cake and Tea Box and I want to collect all display in the box. I don't mind saving and spending 24*9=216 to get them all, but it seems impossible now because I just got a 2nd piano in the box... I'm so frustrated that I don't want to open the same box again... Why can't we just get different items from a box?
    I quit buying boxes for about 6 months because of getting 5 (Five!) of the same 4th place item, and 2 more of another 4th place prize. So out of 7 boxes, I got 2 unique items. I recently started buying them again, and am having the same problem again. I just got another piano in Restaurant Story. It seems like I always have this problem!
    I have suggested they make it where you don't get repeats of any prize until you have all of the prizes in that place... So if there are 5 of the 4th place prizes, you would have to get all 5 of the prizes in 4th place before you get a repeat 4th place prize. It has really affected my purchases, and I probably won't buy many more unless they change something.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    Multiples, you say?

Funny enough, I was trying to get the Cake Fridge, a FOURTH PLACE COMMON ITEM. AND I NEVER GOT IT AFTER OPENING THE BOX LIKE A DOZEN TIMES.

I wish you could trade two or three of the same item for another go at the box.
    Last edited by zeldashepard; 11-19-14 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bakealot003 View Post
    The multiples are vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv annoying I agree I spend a lot less on boxes than I otherwise would due this very factor.
    I agree! I would spend more if I didn't get the same items from those boxes! Actually I've spent money to buy gems, but I won't do that again because of this...

Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I quit buying boxes for about 6 months because of getting 5 (Five!) of the same 4th place item, and 2 more of another 4th place prize. So out of 7 boxes, I got 2 unique items. I recently started buying them again, and am having the same problem again. I just got another piano in Restaurant Story. It seems like I always have this problem!
    I have suggested they make it where you don't get repeats of any prize until you have all of the prizes in that place... So if there are 5 of the 4th place prizes, you would have to get all 5 of the prizes in 4th place before you get a repeat 4th place prize. It has really affected my purchases, and I probably won't buy many more unless they change something.
    OMG! You seemed to have really bad luck!! I might have quit this game if same thing had happened to me... Actually, I really enjoy playing TL's games and BS is my favorite, but every time after I bought a box, I was very upset... I think I should stop buying boxes... Don't know if I could do that...

Quote Originally Posted by zeldashepard View Post
    Multiples, you say?

Funny enough, I was trying to get the Cake Fridge, a FOURTH PLACE COMMON ITEM. AND I NEVER GOT IT AFTER OPENING THE BOX LIKE A DOZEN TIMES.

I wish you could trade two or three of the same item for another go at the box.
    Too bad they don't have the "trade" option... We all have this problem but we still like to gamble and regret when we get things we don't like or things that don't deserve the 24 super hard-earned gems......

Executive Chef
    I know w one winter box I opened it 3x and got the 2nd place item all 3 times. How do u explain that?
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    Yes way too many doubles got 2nd place snow couple 3 times out of winter box 3 winter fireplaces,2 winter sticks,2 winter trees,2 winter shelfs,all forth place. Out of Christmas bag last year I got 2 gingerbread bakers ,2 penguins and 3 Santa's also 2 Santa's bag so am done with boxes. Well probably not I like the surprise followed by the frustration of asking myself why I bought it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jlingling10 View Post
    Too bad they don't have the "trade" option... We all have this problem but we still like to gamble and regret when we get things we don't like or things that don't deserve the 24 super hard-earned gems......
    Even if we could TRADE each other for a fee (so TL could still make money), would be awesome, in my opinion. As long as the fee isn't outrageous. I got the Cake Fridge my first try, but I would love to have the Cake Delivery! Plus I have doubles of items I never even wanted. I am sure someone out there probably would put them to good use.
    Bakery ID: xoxJenn

☮ ❤ ツ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast