Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game Resetting after purchasing from Newspaper

Rhino Keeper

Game Resetting after purchasing from Newspaper

I have a problem with my second farm.
    Recently I expanded on my second farm to the water pond, which enables me to grow rice etc. It SEEMS to enable my little farm to buy sushi rolls, steamed and dried rice. BUT something is wrong here .

I can buy those items, they are in the barn or silo for a short moment. Then the game refreshes and gone they are. The money paid for those items is also back, so I didn't loose any coins at least.

Seems to me that this must be a bug?

My friend has the same problem with egg sushi, nori and rice grains. She is lv 41 and can buy steamed rice ...but not rice grains. Also... She can make risotto but at once she can't buy it anymore. Which is kinda weird too.

Rhino Keeper
    I just had the same issue with metal.. Newly expanded to the mine, still being repaired. Bought iron and silver, and the game took my money and the stuff was gone.

Rhino Keeper
    Are you sure it takes your money?

When I buy with my second farm sushi for example, it first takes the money and puts the sushi in the barn. The chicken comes - game refreshes, sushi gone....but my money is back again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabi2111 View Post

When I buy with my second farm sushi for example, it first takes the money and puts the sushi in the barn. The chicken comes - game refreshes, sushi gone....but my money is back again.

How often is it happening? It's normal for the game to periodically process (chicken walking sign) and sync with the servers and when it does it can set your gameplay back a few moments in time.

How do you start playing your game? If you just open the app, which has been running in the background on your device and start playing, you will at some point get the chicken processing sign because your game was not ready to play.

Before playing, always force close the app from your device and reopen and let it load afresh. You will see the news box load. This means it is ready to play.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper

I think it did take my money....but I'm not 100% sure.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Before playing, always force close the app from your device and reopen and let it load afresh. You will see the news box load. This means it is ready to play.
    I generally do this. It happened twice, first time I bought 1 silver....checked and it was in the barn, so I bought some iron.
    Didn't check till a couple minutes later, and noticed that both items were gone!

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone from TL please clarify this issue...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    How often is it happening? It's normal for the game to periodically process (chicken walking sign) and sync with the servers and when it does it can set your gameplay back a few moments in time.

How do you start playing your game? If you just open the app, which has been running in the background on your device and start playing, you will at some point get the chicken processing sign because your game was not ready to play.

How often? I think I tried about 30 times. I was so puzzled at first. Same to my friend. I even took screen pics to show it's in the barn, money reduced, them it's gone, money back. Trying again....same happens again. Over and over

I forced close app, I upgraded app. I'm not talking about a problem that occurs when I start playing. I am talking about a problem that occurs every single time I try buying certain items.

Every time I buy sushi, steamed rice, rice grains, etc...and I tried it often enough to be sure...the chicken comes seconds later and it's gone. Happened to rings and earrings too. Only tried those twice though

Edit to add: this problem does only occur on my second farm which is lv 24. My main farm (lv49) doesn't have the problem as far as I'm aware)
    Last edited by Gabi2111; 11-19-14 at 01:17 PM.

Executive Chef
    How often? I think I tried about 30 times. I was so puzzled at first. Same to my friend. I even took screen pics to show it's in the barn, money reduced, them it's gone, money back. Trying again....same happens again. Over and over

I forced close app, I upgraded app. I'm not talking about a problem that occurs when I start playing. I am talking about a problem that occurs every single time I try buying certain items.

Every time I buy sushi, steamed rice, rice grains, etc...and I tried it often enough to be sure...the chicken comes seconds later and it's gone. Happened to rings and earrings too. Only tried those twice though

Edit to add: this problem does only occur on my second farm which is lv 24. My main farm (lv49) doesn't have the problem as far as I'm aware)

That definitely sounds like an odd bug. Let's hope they can fix it for you.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

New Resident

Angry Won't let me buy seaweed plant.

Every time I have tried to buy seaweed plant the game "refreshes" immediately and it takes my seaweed plant but I keep the other items I bought.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast