Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Update 11-19-14

Executive Chef
    The tables are ugly. I like the fountain but costly gems. The tiles and wallpaper looks nice.

Rhino Keeper
    I like the table/stand thing ( not the tables, I will be passing on those ) and the hedges. It's an ok update IMO. They could have done more with this though I feel.

I flooring is not new, it's the Venetian tile. I agree that the wallpaper is quite lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    The tables are ugly. I like the fountain but costly gems. The tiles and wallpaper looks nice.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by angeleyes17 View Post
    I flooring is not new, it's the Venetian tile. I agree that the wallpaper is quite lovely.
    They don't tend to use too many new tiles, for whatever reason. So the new tiles are the leaf tiles that surround the old tiles, where the bike is traveling on.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

I must be the odd one here. Caused I like the pear shaped table and chair. It's kinda unique from our usual square, round or glass-top tables. The fountain is lovely! Hopefully it won't be so gems heavy seeing how it's just one week away from BFS.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

I didn't even notice those! lol

Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    They don't tend to use too many new tiles, for whatever reason. So the new tiles are the leaf tiles that surround the old tiles, where the bike is traveling on.

Executive Chef
    Us android users might be getting a new version

Executive Chef
    I'm impressed with this update because a lot of pretty things that could pass up as gem items are for coins!! Wasn't expecting the carriage and the bike to cost coins lol and the Pilgrim Thanksgiving is lto for 55 gems.
    Last edited by PepperWoo; 11-19-14 at 11:41 AM.

Executive Chef
    No recipes

Hey!! You can rotate the new chairs... and they just look like giant pear decorations!!! so cute! Try it!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast