Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 11/19/2014

Fashion Designer
    Bought multiples of everything for coins, really love this update. The carriage is too cute though, so I had to grab that too. The fountain is 50,000 coins in my game and it's HUGE. It didn't fit where I wanted to place it at first, lol. Nice to see a new door as well, hope they keep up with that for the other holidays and seasons.

Executive Chef
    I can't believe I put a fountain in my bakery. I'm pretending the harvest display (or autumn display I can't remember what its called) is a CAKE.

Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    As much as I think we have enough fountains, I really like the fountain in that teaser pic!
    ~~~ more CAKES in Bakery Story please ~~~

Farm Supplier
    I love all fountains!! and one for coins double bonus!! happy days in bakery story land today

Rhino Keeper
    LOVE it even MORE now because MOST everything is for COINS!!!!! YAY!!!!! I bought a lot of stuff, but now it's time to rebuild my coins lol.

Executive Chef
    Thanks TL I'm so happy the fountain is for coins. I luv this update pretty decorations. Great job

I'm just in love with this update, thanks TL S2

Executive Chef
    Loved it until I went to c if I could rotate the harvest display and had it turn into a smashed Holiday Cupcake display.
    I really like the fountain. THX TL.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, love this update! The fountain is amazing and so many decorations, including the fountain is for coins!

Fashion Designer
    Holy TL! The fountain is for coins!? Thank you TL for a wonderful update! All these coin items! I can't wait until tonight I redecorate! I have to get rid of my pink area for a bit but with all these new items and the older items from last year I have enough stuff to make my whole bakery Falltastic! Besides Christmas, this is my favorite time of year for decorating purposes. Thanks again TL!

Executive Chef
    TL does a great job at offering lots of orange-y pumpkin leafy things. I could probably do my whole bakery in them if so inclined from all the autumn items they've offered for coins over the years. Funny that the huge fountain is for coins and the small wagon is 15 gems though.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast