Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 11/19/2014

Farm Supplier
    Definitely not a box.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Aww, I hope not! We had a box just two weeks ago!

The tables and chairs make me hopeful it's not Maybe some extra floor decorations, or an LTO?

Either way, really cute update Looking forward to putting these in my bakery if I can find the space!
    just replying to you because it sounds like you're having the same problem as me, judging from your signature. any post here seems to lead to a tonne of invites. it is so annoying!
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    Please put the recipes back on the ovens

I will be passing on this Update... who knows what these items will transform into? Until TL fixes the morphing of decor, I will be passing..

What time do we get the update??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sarajones44 View Post
    What time do we get the update??
    good question. i got a feeling in about 4.5h XD but better get experienced players to comment XD

This update looks fantastic!! I'm really excited for it, and happy that a seasonal theme has been carried over to a second week!

Fashion Designer
    Update looks awesome, but I do agree with others that the countless carriages and fountains are getting very VERY old. I hope this update is for mostly coins, seeing as we all want to save gems for Black Friday! And I also doubt this is a box considering the counter and table/chairs.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by irlanda_c View Post
    I wish people could walk under the arch!
    Same here.

I do like the update. We don't really need another fountain, however, this is beautiful!

Fashion Designer
    I love everything in this teaser! I can't wait until the update hits. It always comes for me around 2-3 pm eastern time.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast