Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 11/19/2014

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chillez View Post
    They were level 21 and got some bread recipes and a PB Chocolate Cake recipe.
    Are they using iOS? Cause if they were using the old 2012 Christmas version on Android then yes, they could still have access to those recipes you mentioned but if they were actually on iOS and had access to those old recipes after the update then TL has some explaining to do as to why other players can't see it.
    Last edited by PepperWoo; 11-20-14 at 04:43 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Those aren't new recipes then. Your nbr got them bcuz they unlocked them by leveling up.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Are they using iOS? Cause if they were using the old 2012 Christmas version on Android then yes, they could still have access to those recipes you mentioned but if they were actually on iOS and had access to those old recipes after the update then TL has some explaining to do as to why other players can't see it.
    I know on Android they have recipes that were pulled on IOS in the past, my daughter has Android and she has some recipes I don't have on my IPad. Idk why TL pulled them on IOS but kept them on Android.

So those recipes chillez is referring to are some of those recipes.....their nbr could also be using an older version.

So no new recipes with this new version, and no new decor. The only thing that changed is the icon picture.
    Last edited by pipipooh1977; 11-20-14 at 05:50 PM.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    Those aren't new recipes then. Your nbr got them bcuz they unlocked them by leveling up.
    They didn't unlock them by leveling up. I know this because I'm level 99 and have been playing for 3+ years. I remember having those recipes before they were removed. I thought they may have returned because the cocoa cream muffins were removed at one point.

Fashion Designer
    Was it these recipes?

Then as Pepper Woo mentioned, she's probably using the Android version, as I just checked my old Christmas version and they do show up on the oven there. If she's saying that she's using iOS and still has these when everyone else doesn't, then that is very strange indeed...
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    Was it these recipes?

Then as Pepper Woo mentioned, she's probably using the Android version, as I just checked my old Christmas version and they do show up on the oven there. If she's saying that she's using iOS and still has these when everyone else doesn't, then that is very strange indeed...
    Yep, that's what I suspected too. I know IOS doesn't have them, I'm on IOS.

Executive Chef
    They didn't unlock them by leveling up. I know this because I'm level 99 and have been playing for 3+ years. I remember having those recipes before they were removed. I thought they may have returned because the cocoa cream muffins were removed at one point.

They were removed but brought back for valentines again.

Fashion Designer
    Those recipes were unlocked a few years ago by a goal set.
    Yeah, those are what I have, sorry! I never noticed them before!
    Bakery ID: xoxJenn

☮ ❤ ツ

Not seeing the update on iOS

Only bakery image is different

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast