Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 11/19/2014

Yea, unfortunately I have my settings at auto update. Also, unfortunately the only thing different is the splash screen, no outdoor decor in the surrounding neighborhood. What gives? It's a holiday version but no holiday decor outside?

Rhino Keeper
    I've downloaded that version but found no new content. I have a neighbor who downloaded it and got new recipes.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chillez View Post
    I've downloaded that version but found no new content. I have a neighbor who downloaded it and got new recipes.
    What recipes did they get?
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chillez View Post
    What level are they? You know what, I doubt that matters, on iOS there are no new recipes. Did they downloaded it on android by chance?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    What level are they? You know what, I doubt that matters, on iOS there are no new recipes. Did they downloaded it on android by chance?
    I am level 99 on iOS & there are a bunch of new Christmas Recipes, but they're locked.
    Bakery ID: xoxJenn

☮ ❤ ツ

I updated the app but don't see anything new at all. Maybe they're still working on it? Idk.

Fashion Designer
    Anyways, back to the new items from this update!
    Love, love, love! All of it! Good job, TL!
    Bakery ID: xoxJenn

☮ ❤ ツ

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxjenn View Post
    I am level 99 on iOS & there are a bunch of new Christmas Recipes, but they're locked.
    Are you talking about these?

I thought these were already here, I know they were in the past. And they have always been locked. I'm on level 99 too, and these have always been locked for me.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    What recipes did they get?

They were level 21 and got some bread recipes and a PB Chocolate Cake recipe.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    Are you talking about these?

I thought these were already here, I know they were in the past. And they have always been locked. I'm on level 99 too, and these have always been locked for me.
    Those recipes were unlocked a few years ago by a goal set.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast