Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Unicornicopia 11-21-14-LIMITED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    Me neither.... So annoying! Constant Plantlers. I'd be happy to get any of them at this point.
    Same here.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambamstad View Post
    I could not resist it, just bought it for the 200 gems. The egg is on the nest.....
    I think I will not resist either... I got 14 hrs breeding time so i am hoping its a hedgehog. If it is I guess I will go and buy unicornucopia and like that finish my earth nature collection. I just don't want to take a risk and miss on this one, especially if it's limited... Well I need to sleep over and think about it tommorow

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambamstad View Post
    I could not resist it, just bought it for the 200 gems. The egg is on the nest.....
    How many hours on the nest ?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by A2TUDE View Post
    Got it first try rhino and panda 15hrs

Attachment 16797

If UD like to look my ID is a2tude ��
    OMG, I got it too, first try I came here to see what combo was 15 hrs after I put them in the den and got that timer. and it's this one. I used the same combo as you, rhino and panda

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	16801
    Last edited by Hawksmoor; 11-21-14 at 04:43 PM.

Fashion Designer
    First try breeding rhino & panda......surprise, surprise another 8:59:59 breeding time ughhh another plantler......somehow I think its gonna be like trying for the harvest hedgie so many fails till I finally was able to breed one....I have noticed when I breed ultra rares together thats when I get the animal I wanted...anyone else noticed this?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    I think I will not resist either... I got 14 hrs breeding time so i am hoping its a hedgehog. If it is I guess I will go and buy unicornucopia and like that finish my earth nature collection. I just don't want to take a risk and miss on this one, especially if it's limited... Well I need to sleep over and think about it tommorow
    14 hours is the regular hedgehog, not the new one... the new one is 12 hours.

Fashion Designer
    Wow plantlers. plantlers. Plantlers. Starting to sound like warts. I've bred two plantlers per day for a week now. This sucks.

But, nice to not be the only one?

Yeah I caved and bought it for 200 gems... 80% off is a steal
    "Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

Fashion Designer
    Ok evolve time is 13hrs ��������

Executive Chef
    Ugh just got 14 hr breed... Might be my second Grassquatch but most likely it's my 4th flying Hedgehog. Ugh ugh ugh.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast