Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Unicornicopia 11-21-14-LIMITED

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Farm Supplier

Unicornicopia 11-21-14-LIMITED

"Mystical Creatures are known to wander through many TeamLava games and this one is no different! This Creature also makes a great travel buddy, keeping bite-sized portions of food in its horn for the road. You'll never go hungry with the Unicornicopia in Fantasy Forest Story!"

15 hours Breeding & Incubation
    13 hours Evolution
    Super Rare
    Earth Nature
    Last edited by VenomDragon1; 11-21-14 at 07:50 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Oooo...

Executive Chef
    Is this a super rare animal?

Fashion Designer
    Oh my!

Executive Chef
    Hmm maybe it's a gem/nature ultra rare

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    Hmm maybe it's a gem/nature ultra rare
    LOL. No way. One is trouble enough!

It's one of the harvest/Thanksgiving animals that will make a seasonal run then retire. My guess is that she's a super-rare Earth-Nature. So lovely! I was sad about not getting Scarecrow, but if this darling slips away, I will lose my mind.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Fashion Designer
    Wait a minute. Is that huge green swoosh behind her... her TAIL?! Whoa! That is some serious tail. My goodness -- it's right up there with the gigantic wingspans of some of the flying creatures. I can't wait to see her live!

I don't care WHAT is on my schedule for Friday. I will drop everything to start breeding this beauty as soon as she makes her debut. Not to diss Crystal Unicorn, but I think this one is more beautiful. So lush and earthy!
    Last edited by SANDSCApe; 11-18-14 at 07:18 PM.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Executive Chef
    I don't think it's gem animal because it's in nature habitat

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I don't think it's gem animal because it's in nature habitat
    Well, a Gem-Nature could certainly live in a Nature habitat, but TeamLava is not likely to promote it in that home. At first glance, I thought it might be Gem-Earth since that's the next logical ultra, but the Nature habitat shot that down. So I mean it COULD be Gem-Nature, but I highly doubt it because of the holiday theme.

Rhino Keeper
    Do we have an expiry date on this one? I would like to know how long I have to get it. Also would like to know if it will be released yearly so I have a chance next year to get it if I don't thus time around?

Not long started this game so I would like to think I have a chance to get the same creatures released previously that I like.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast