Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 11-18-2014

Executive Chef
    I saw a pic with some of the box items in TL blog and there's a MALE mannequin! I hope this game won't take a wrong direction! Sorry can't post pic now.
    Last edited by andromedablack; 11-19-14 at 07:16 AM. Reason: typo

Fashion Designer
    Sigh...
    Last edited by xxxe; 11-19-14 at 11:27 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    I saw a pic with some of the box items in TL blog and there's a MALE mannequin! I hope this game won't take a wrong direction! Sorry can't post pic now.
    Ye i saw the mannequin, i think its third prize. I personally dont mind! I havent seen any posts on here from males asking for more masculine items/updates, so im assuming TL have decided to venture out and appeal to those men and women who like items like this. I accept the decision and like with all other updates if i dont like it i just simply wont buy!

LOL! A portable cooler for 24 gems seriously? So glad I'm not so into boxes nowadays. Gems saved for BFS. I really hope they won't disappoint us with the sales this year.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbgarza09 View Post
    I'm so sad! fashion story has been left behind, we don't get any special updates this year so far 😕.

We get new clothes and updates every week and you think it's been left behind? They may not have workers to do goals, the design and writing for them but this game is far from being ignored like farm or joke design with its useless weekly decor.

Fashion Designer
    Oh silly me, I actually opened a box (OK, it's an addiction, and I will be holding meetings). At least I got the tent display. What the heck, I'll make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by angelmama24 View Post
    Oh silly me, I actually opened a box (OK, it's an addiction, and I will be holding meetings). At least I got the tent display. What the heck, I'll make it work.
    yea I attend those meeting too but not for this box.

Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    Hell id love to get that manequin ))) wrong direction???? Of course not thats awesome )) the only item id love to get in that box, wish it could be sold for BF ))) otherwise not pretty sure ill take the risk to end up with a cooler or a chair lol whatever im very surprised this item could trigger criticism.....
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Farm Supplier
    I need to know why I don't have clown dresses everyone else has, I'm level 93 & it seems everyone else has them so what do I need to do?

Quote Originally Posted by tdwhitt View Post
    I need to know why I don't have clown dresses everyone else has, I'm level 93 & it seems everyone else has them so what do I need to do?
    It may have been an April Fools limited availability item. Once you've opened the related seasonal version, you unlock it. If you were not playing at the time, you no longer have access to that seasonal version of the app. That's probably the only explanation I can give.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795