Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 11-18-2014

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Not to keen on the catalog either. Shorts when it's freezing pretty much everywhere in the country right now. Lol
    And who goes camping in sub freezing weather. Maybe in a cabin with a fireplace but surely not in a tent (which is actual camping!!!)
    Yeah, I know im odd in that im wearing flip flops when its about 40 degrees here in Texas, but the shorts take the cake. This seems like something that was supposed to come out months ago, but everyone is preparing for thankgiving, so they threw it at us. I doubt anything regarding camping/hiking could interest me. Unless there is some super gnarly looking tennis shoe stand. Someone mentioned regretting not getting that victorian boot stand and Im also one of them.

Fashion Designer
    A box.
    Camping update in late November?
    The catalogue.....

I'm not impressed. I wonder if anyone will even open it? I suppose people that have vey outdoor themed store perhaps.

Love Pink's blog has pictures. 2nd place is a wilderness tent. Two 3rds are a stacked-log table lamp and a mannequin hiker. 4th are sleeping bag, portable fold-up chair, cooler... I won't be buying. An excellent chest for the game Outdoor Living Story.
    Last edited by SacoHarry; 11-18-14 at 02:06 PM.

Executive Chef
    Maybe if it was a autum/winter cabin update it would have been nicer. Getting cozy by the fire & such...

Fashion Designer
    Oh, I'd like to say something positive, so I like the camo headband. It's for coins and it's different. I had fun building an entire outfit around a headband just so this update would be worth something to me, lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SacoHarry View Post
    Love Pink's blog has pictures. 2nd place is a wilderness tent. Two 3rds are a stacked-log table lamp and a mannequin hiker. 4th are sleeping bag, portable fold-up chair, cooler... I won't be buying. An excellent chest for the game Outdoor Living Story.
    Wow, I googled her blog, and yikes. I am confused by this update entirely. A tent? Sleeping bags? I hope she doesn't mind me sharing a few of the pics for you ladies to see.

And yikes again for the prices of the closet items! 26 gems for the boots, 30 for a romper with less detail than the green hiking romper we already have that costs coins? Crazy.

Someone remind me why we even have a suggestion thread again? The worst stuff in there is better than this......

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    Oh, I'd like to say something positive, so I like the camo headband. It's for coins and it's different. I had fun building an entire outfit around a headband just so this update would be worth something to me, lol.
    Agreed! I was upset last weeks headband was 16 gems. And im more upset i caved and opened the box! Got a 4th prize stinky chair. 2nd place tent is nice, but im not opening again. Im in a mood with myself.

Think I will save gems too. If the 4th place items were cute I would try it but they are just a bit too plain.

Farm Supplier
    Ladies, ladies and Mr M,

I don't like the update but it goes very well with the safari update. We have a follow up here, isn't that what we wanted?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    Wow, I googled her blog, and yikes. I am confused by this update entirely. A tent? Sleeping bags? I hope she doesn't mind me sharing a few of the pics for you ladies to see.

And yikes again for the prices of the closet items! 26 gems for the boots, 30 for a romper with less detail than the green hiking romper we already have that costs coins? Crazy.

Someone remind me why we even have a suggestion thread again? The worst stuff in there is better than this......

This mess doesn't even work in a bakery setting. A cooler? For seriously?! I'll pay myself five dollars if I see that in anyone's shop EVA!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast