Thread: Dog "not working"

Host(ess)

Dog "not working"

I purcased a dog, but it is not "working properly". Or do I have false expectations?
    First there is the time bar counting down, but when it reaches zero it kinda gets stuck - I can not collect anything, the bar dissapears and all the other buttons are disabled except placing the dog into the storage.
    So I place it in storage and take out again, then I can feed it and bar starts counting again to end up just as I described above.
    So what am I doing wrong? How can I collect from a dog?
    By the way what is the bell for?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by helenikesekene View Post
    I purcased a dog, but it is not "working properly". Or do I have false expectations?
    First there is the time bar counting down, but when it reaches zero it kinda gets stuck - I can not collect anything, the bar dissapears and all the other buttons are disabled except placing the dog into the storage.
    So I place it in storage and take out again, then I can feed it and bar starts counting again to end up just as I described above.
    So what am I doing wrong? How can I collect from a dog?
    By the way what is the bell for?
    Have you tried swiping over the dog with the bucket? That will collect from it and then you should be able to feed and start the clock over.
    The bell is used to call the dog in case it is not back in time to collect.

Host(ess)
    Oh, I'm so stupid! Why didn't I realise it by myself! LOL!
    It reminds me of the first time I tried to collect the crop from trees, I was also puzzled. There is something seriously wrong with my logic to cause this error. Also when collecting from pigs I always crab the other thing (whatever it is called) next to the bucket.

Glad you figured it out!