Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Changes for Restaurant Story 2!

It takes a long, long time for counter space to open up now. I have two orders of baked potatoes and I think it's on 2 seperate counters - which is frustrating. I have about 6 dishes ready and all my counters are used.

Same thing is happening with my mushroom rizzoto. They used to all go together, is this new?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pa_thomp View Post
    It takes a long, long time for counter space to open up now. I have two orders of baked potatoes and I think it's on 2 seperate counters - which is frustrating. I have about 6 dishes ready and all my counters are used.
    Same here. Before I could make something and return less than two hours later and the food would be gone. I have seven full counters and 9 appliances ready to go. The only good thing about this change is we don't need to wait for the silly water jug to refill. It goes down and refills itself when we click on it.

I'm still peeved at needing to open the seafood counter again after I had it already AND four slots for the food. This isn't an upgrade. To the food design maybe, not overall.

Imagine playing any other TL game. Dragon for instance, and having them remove you from being level 50 and dropping you down to level 13 and removing all your old dragons because it doesn't come at the level you were placed with now. All those gold, time and effort down the drain.

Clicking on some useless customer that I've only seen once is supposed to take how long, to upgrade my shops? A year?!

To be able to get parts, we have to look for the construction dude... My eyes are already hurting, this is going to screw our eyes up seriously!

My shopping carts were at 12 at Bob's butcher & fruit and veggie markets, general store at 10 and seafood store at 6... Now I'm downgraded to 6 in everything and to top it off, I have to restore the seafood shop all over again. I now have 2 slots instead of 4 in the open air market.

The timings are still horrible on things like sugar and butter... I don't think anything is better except the water!!!!

I bought a lot of gems to get where I was and now everything is taken away, I feel robbed

New Resident
    I repaired the garden, but can anyone tell me how to get seeds now that the tool shop is gone?! If I have to wait to get them from construction workers, it will take about 2 years! I am still really irritated with these changes!

Host(ess)
    My questions are pretty much the same--and they're still not answered or clarified.

We want to know:
    -Where do we get the seeds for the garden? Why have a garden if there are no seeds?

-Can we only get tools from the construction dude who pops in very rarely? Or can we order or buy or make them somehow too?
    -Are we really going to have to rebuild the seafood shop again? I mostly paid gems for my seafood store, so building it again is a major unfair ripoff. my case, pay more money for gems to rebuild it or wait 40 years to gather the parts which are randomly selected and rarely given out. We can't even choose what we need!
    -Do we and will we really have to be at level 45 to get into the meat and veggie stores. I realize we can get meat and veggies through a recipe, but that doesn't exactly work the same as visiting the store and stocking up.
    -Will our basket capacities/upgrades be left at the tiny little capacities they are currently at or will we have our baskets restored to what we worked hard for and/or dug out of our real pockets?
    -I had 8 slots in the open market and now have 4 or 5--how is that even remotely fair? Or are we still waiting for all these anomalies to be restored?
    Thank you.

Next day and my 11 counters are still all in use. Game is no fun now.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by pa_thomp View Post
    Next day and my 11 counters are still all in use. Game is no fun now.
    You can sell what's on your counter to clear it.

Nothing sells when I close my iPad... Does this mean that I have to keep using my battery 24 hours?

Is that the only way to make money? I don't really get the concept right now. If I leave the food on the counters and come back, I don't appear to have made any money.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast