Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Changes for Restaurant Story 2!

Upcoming Changes for Restaurant Story 2!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to come clarify a few of the updates that are coming to Restaurant Story 2 in the next week or so. Please note that the changes that you have experienced are only temporary.

When we release the next version (1.4.3), the functionality of your stores (General Store, Bob's Butcher, Veggie Market, etc.) will get a complete overhaul. Here's a preview of the differences between version 1.4.1 and 1.4.3, and how the changes work in the next update.

Current Stores (version 1.4.1)

In the current version (1.4.1), you have carts to determine the number of ingredients you can purchase at one time. When you upgrade the store, the capacity of the cart increases so you can buy more. Once you are done shopping, you will need to wait for the order to arrive or speed up with Gems before you can shop again. You can visualize this game flow as Order > Wait > Gain Ingredients. But we're changing up this game flow in version 1.4.3 and we think you're going to like it!

New Stores (version 1.4.3)

In the next update (1.4.3), you will have immediate access to all ingredients that you have already unlocked. For each store, you can upgrade the inventory that you stock per ingredient. Once you have purchased all the inventory of an ingredient, you will need to wait for it to restock or speed up with Gems. The ingredients will only restock once all the inventory is out of stock. You can visualize this game flow as Order > Gain Ingredients > Wait.

Current Pantry (version 1.4.1)

In the current version, you have one pantry for both your tools and ingredients. Before our changes, the capacity was a bit larger, but that capacity was only for one storage. We received reports that nails were getting into the food, so we updated this feature to ensure we're in compliance with all the health codes.

New Pantry plus Toolbox (version 1.4.3)

In the new version, it has now been separated into two (sanitary!) sections: Pantry and Toolbox. There will be a tab on the left side for you to switch between the separate storages. The overall capacity of each has been reduced, but you will have some additional space available for your tools and parts in the new update!

We hope you will all enjoy the new updates! Please remember, the recent downgrades in your stores and pantry are only temporary. Please keep an eye out for the update in the App Store. Thanks again for all your support! Let us know what you think!

Executive Chef
    Do we need to collect more tools to upgrade our ingredients again? Im very slow and am about to burst after eating too many snickerdoodles. Dont judge....

Since this is here, can you tell us coin poor peeps what dishes are on the chateau stove? Pretty please?

Next week or so? I thought the week was over today

Will all the parts we collected to upgrade these things be returned to us???

Quote Originally Posted by beebz28 View Post
    Next week or so? I thought the week was over today
    The new update should be out within the few days.

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Since this is here, can you tell us coin poor peeps what dishes are on the chateau stove? Pretty please?
    I'll let other players chime in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dishcoteque View Post
    Will all the parts we collected to upgrade these things be returned to us???
    The tools that you used to upgrade to your previous levels would be equivalent to the your new upgrade levels.

Any idea on if the fish market will be back? I really liked it as opposed to the fishing boat.

New Resident
    The new update does make things a lot more promising.

Just wondering why I have to purchase the seafood shop and veggie juice again when I had already brought them. Also wondering if there will be a better way to collect tools? I have only had one construction worker in so far so it doesn't seem to yield much.

Any idea on if the fish market will be back? I really liked it as opposed to the fishing boat.
    Never mind, got it... but I have to go through the whole process again after being at level 6

Executive Chef
    Is the new version here? No one tells me nothing!

Executive Chef
    Never mind, got it... but I have to go through the whole process again after being at level 6
    Where's the fish market? All I see is the sign with the fish leading to the docked boat. And all the tools we need to upgrade? How dreadful!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast