Immediately several swaps began, each noting No Matches Found
    After a few swaps (<5), the round ended as lost
    One energy had been deducted for that round

Attempted a new round
    The same scenario occurred for a second time
    Again, one energy had been deducted

The third round began normally
    The play was normal
    The round ended in a loss, this time a legit one!

I'm not concerned over recapturing two energy units. And I'm not really concerned over the stability of the programming. As a systems engineer, I'm posting this as a matter of curiosity as well as a heads-up to my kindred programmers at TeamLava in the event this isn't a known issue.

If nothing else, this callback loop, if I can be so bold as to presume upon knowledge of your program flow, provided this binary geek with some great entertainment - well worth the two energy units! It's a nice reminder that even software can get confused once in a while. Although, as we know, from its perspective it followed its command line perfectly! :-)

Thanks to the guys & gals over at TeamLava! I hope you all enjoy putting the 1's and 0's together as much as we enjoy the end result.

James, the TechiePadre

Sorry about that! When you get the message that there are no matches, does the board actually have no matches? Is the issue a result of consecutive no matches? Can you provide us with a screen shot? Thanks!

If this occurs again, I'll get a screenshot. Both rounds started with the same candy type in every location on the board. There were nothing *but* matches available since the candies were all the same. As it attempted to create a new layout, nothing moved. They may have, but it wasn't perceptible since they were all the same. Weird, huh?

Thanks for the info! I've forwarded this information to the game team and they'll be working on a fix for this.

I was able to grab 2 screenshots.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	16751
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	16752