Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Keyboard Functionality

Rhino Keeper

Keyboard Functionality

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right board, but I play several TeamLava games, but when I play Castle Story and type on other players' walls, my keyboard has less functionality than in other games. For example, I can't place the cursor in the middle of a word and have to use the back space key to delete characters until I get to where I want to type. Also, the spell checking/text predictor doesn't work at all. There is no way to quickly paste text on a wall either.

I use the Swiftkey keyboard app on my Android tablet and on the other games I play everything works as expected.

Has anybody else come across this and found a way to sort it?

Thanks!

Thanks for reporting this, we'll look into it!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks!

New Resident
    I find half the time the keyboard won't turn up at all

I have a latest version of android and keyboard is limited too.

the game doesn't let to use capital letters (after trying to put one, it just stops printing at all) and the characters like coma, etc... (same effect).

I have a similar issue with farm story 2, except after capital / character keyboard do print but doesn't show the progress, so it's blind printing where u can read wht u said only after publishing.

my kid has a tablet with previous android version and the keyboard fully works in castle story and farm2.

I can't get my game to let me request friends leave messages or even name my town.

I have the same problem as MadameKiki. Have even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Still can't name my kingdom.

New Resident
    I have a Samsung S5 (android) and also have keyboard issues. If i touch the caps button, the text dissapears, but will appear when I post .... I just can't see what I'm typing. I also can't see what I'm typing past the first line of text. All other Team Lava games work well on my phone.

I have an iPad. I am trying to make the reinforced dummy. I have 4 iron reinforced hides in my inventory that the game does not recognize. I keep making and can't go any further. I have closed the game twice and reopened it. Still doesn't help.

Thanks everyone for your patience, we're still looking into the keyboard issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ReinaSorro View Post
    I have an iPad. I am trying to make the reinforced dummy. I have 4 iron reinforced hides in my inventory that the game does not recognize. I keep making and can't go any further. I have closed the game twice and reopened it. Still doesn't help.
    Please see this thread for more information.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast